Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CFR-Tangerine Racing Products Press Release
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ChrisFoley
Press Release - 02/23/08

I am excited to present two recent additions to my staff at CFR-Tangerine Racing Products. They are 914 owners and members of the online community, and I look forward to a successful long-term relationship with both of them.

Heidi Sawrun (screen name: oh no, not again) joined the company earlier this year and has taken over much of the office work. She is in charge of shipping/receiving and is helping out with vehicle work and manufacturing operations on the shop floor. Heidi has experience in automotive business as well as having familiarity with many of the tools and equipment used in manufacturing at CFR.
In the past, Heidi has owned and maintained a VW T4 bus and a VW Beetle. Presently she owns a 1975 914 1.8 which she has never driven due to the usual chassis cancer. We’ll have to change that soon! smile.gif

Ed Morrow (screen name: ejm) has recently accepted a position as my chief 914 Technician. He will be responsible for ensuring that the vehicles brought to CFR receive the proper care and treatment that 914s deserve. As the owner of three 914s at present, including one which he turbocharged, Ed is already familiar with all aspects of their mechanical/structural maintenance and repair. With over 30 years as a VW/Porsche mechanic I can count on Ed to maintain the high standards of workmanship that will ensure our customers’ satisfaction.
Ed is an active member of the 914 social communities. His position at CFR will allow him to continue meeting with 914 owners across the country, representing the Tangerine Racing Products team. smile.gif

Interestingly, the only 914 Heidi has ever driven belongs to Ed, who gave her the opportunity when they became acquainted in 2006 at the Tangerine Racing Products Grand Opening. I am confident that both Ed and Heidi will help CFR to be a valuable resource for 914 owners worldwide. Please join me in welcoming them.
Zimms
Congratulations everyone!
Jake Raby
Great to hear!!!
Now get your asses to work!!

Chris and I have lots cooking right now... Great to see the expansion!
Jeff Hail
Where are the photos Chris?
auerbach
Looking forward to meeting everyone next month when my 914 is dropped off for repair.
McMark
Very cool! I've hung out with Ed at multiple events. He knows his stuff for sure.
Gint
Ed's awesome! Congratulations to all. But, you had to know it was coming...

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
rick 918-S
I could hardly stand knowing about this and not letting the cat out of the bag! Good things are happening in the 914 world!
firstknight13
biggrin.gif congrates....to you chris, as always chris is and has been an asset to the 914 community. personally i have had chris work on my car and have ALWAYS been very pleased with his expertise and workmanship. i met ed many times and he is also a wealth of information in both normal and TURBO information.i had the pleasure to met sweet heidi at chris's grand opening. she is very nice and very pleasing to the eyes. with this team chris is sure to be in the winners circle for a long time!!! your loyal customer and friend, ray driving.gif
TJB/914
Congratulation Chris.

I've met Ed at a few events and he is an outstanding person and a valuable addition to your company. Ed is very 914 knowledgeable and will take your company to a higher level of growth.

Congratulations Ed, Heidi & Chris. pray.gif

Tom
BTW: Are you running any [/b][color=#FFFF00]Specials $___ @ CFR-Tangerine Racing Products with this announcement??? I am getting ready to purchase a few things & wondering????
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(Jeff Hail @ Feb 23 2008, 09:43 PM) *

Where are the photos Chris?

First a couple of pics from the grand opening:

Heidi drives Ed's car
Click to view attachment

from left to right: Ed, Chris, Dr. Evil, Jen (Ed's daughter)
Click to view attachment

More recently:

Heidi at her desk
Click to view attachment

Ed on his first day
Click to view attachment

Me, looking a bit scary today (must be time for a trim, lol)
Click to view attachment
oh no, not again!
QUOTE(firstknight13 @ Feb 24 2008, 09:47 AM) *

biggrin.gif congrates....i had the pleasure to met sweet heidi at chris's grand opening. she is very nice and very pleasing to the eyes.

aw shucks Ray,,,,,thanks...... wub.gif

vroomvroom driving-girl.gif
bob
Hey Ed!
Congrats on the new job!

-bob
rhodyguy
the bee keeper will be a great asset to the team. has ed put in for vacation time to go to seattle yet?

k
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Feb 26 2008, 11:20 AM) *

has ed put in for vacation time to go to seattle yet?

As a new employee Ed isn't eligible for much vacation yet.

Guess it'll have to be a business trip. drunk.gif
jaminM3
Congrats Ed! biggrin.gif

Is it a long commute? I remember speaking to your wife and you about your house in Mass. confused24.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.