Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Who's Going to NAMM?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Eric_Shea
Alright... we're getting close to NAMM time. Who's going to be in Anaheim?

We're hosting "the" bash Thursday night. Steve Vai will MC, Lukather and Satch will be there along with Kaki King, Vernon Reid, George Lynch, etc, etc... Might be able to get a few teeners in. Not sure how busy I'll be as I am supposed to play host to Satch... beerchug.gif
redshift
Have fun, and don't act like Shriners.

wink.gif

M
Eric_Shea
You're not coming? ohmy.gif
redshift
I wish... my problem is I wish it were the 1960 show..

wink.gif

Steve Vai is obsessive/compulsive. laugh.gif

Fantastic players, it's a shame I'm not going to be there.

M
Eric_Shea
Steve Vai is obsessive/compulsive

Yeah... the G3 union that evening might be a few too many notes for the royal ear lol3.gif

Mute point... we might just have to call it off if Sir Miles isn't there!! sad.gif
Drums66
Hey Eric, I'll be there....But not driving my 914, hitching on with another Drummer friend and my Bassist, I have one of the old" Star Licks" guitar instruction tapes with Steve Lukather and Albert Lee on it smilie_pokal.gif
redshift
I have other evil plans that day, sorry.. but, I'll send a video address to all in attendance, that was the day I was planning on stealing the airwaves, and using my giant laser, from my moon base, to hold the World for a huge ransom: One Million Dollars.

M
markb
Man I wish! I haven't done a NAMM since the late 80's when I worked in a local guitar shop. Have fun! Mark
Eric_Shea
I'll send a video address to all in attendance

You'll be in good company... both Zakk Wild and Slash will be sending in video congrats.

Sounds like we better start taking up a collection to get our "World" back... maybe we'll just sick Gunther Powers on you... driving a tricked out "Neunveirzen" painted in a spartan Black, Red and Yellow theme (you guys figure out the door code on that one). smilie_flagge6.gif 8-track in the dash blasting out the Scorps... You're history Miles! ar15.gif
redshift
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Jan 11 2004, 10:04 PM)
You're history Miles! ar15.gif

Yes, I am history, that's why I haunch up here in my cave, and live life vicariously thru the hidden cameras in your house.

Could you move just a little to the left?

M
redshift
Oh, by the way, tell Slash's video to give me the damned LP he bought from Tut Campbell, there was already a deal for it..

M
Scott S
Have fun guys. I am in the studio as I hired gun thurs, friday and then Saturday morning. Then doing a show up in Vail.

I would much rather be drinking beerssss with you guys. If you see Les or Gene from Pearl, tell them hi for me. aktion035.gif
redshift
Here, show these off smile.gif

My Lefty Orange Sparkle, made for the 67 NAMM show.
IPB Image

My Ugly Flamer
IPB Image

My Candy '68 V
IPB Image

M
Eric_Shea
Get some real guitars... something with a little history behind it would ya? blink.gif
Eric_Shea
Good-God those things are Beautious!! smilie_pokal.gif
redshift
I useda have the matching P-bass to the Strat, that was a neat set, but alas, I am not a bass god..

The Strat is red, it's just faded orange.

Oh, and the LP has double whites...

laugh.gif

M
Eric_Shea
Sell it and get the 20k 914-6 on eBay. Have some dough left over for the 3.6 mod! lol3.gif
redshift
hehe here's my keychain.

IPB Image

I have a spanish Style One National, but it's off playing with someone, so...

Heh! I love showing off the kids..

M
ppickerell
I would love to attend the Namm show. My company could definitely make parts for the music industry. I had a booth at the Medical show in Anaheim last week. Be sure to pop over to 21 Oceanfront in Newport Beach by the pier for decent food and OUTSTANDING ladies!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.