Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Air cleaner hold down clips available / fixable?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Originality and History
TedK
Title says it all.......missing one of the hasps shown in the picture. Can a missing one be replaced to the air cleaner housing? Where in the world would I find one? Perhaps its an identical part used on other vehicles.

Cheers
Ted K

Click to view attachment
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(TedK @ Feb 24 2008, 05:03 PM) *

Title says it all.......missing one of the hasps shown in the picture. Can a missing one be replaced to the air cleaner housing? Where in the world would I find one? Perhaps its an identical part used on other vehicles.

Cheers
Ted K

Click to view attachment

Ted,
I don't believe it! I just put three of these in the trash 2 weeks ago!

The clips on the sixes and fours were the same through 73, so you should be able to get some pretty easily. I'd put a wanted ad on the Classyfieds.

Pat
bdstone914
They are the same as many older VW's. Type 3's and what not, I will keep my eye out for one laying around for you.
TedK
Thanks friends, good to know at least one part won't cost me food money for a week.
dave29
I can't believe I found this thread. I'm looking for 2 of the same type clips! Please keep me in mind after someone helps Ted finds his.
Thanks
dave29
scotty b
You guys should ask Pat if he has any rolleyes.gif
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(scotty b @ Mar 4 2008, 08:52 PM) *

You guys should ask Pat if he has any rolleyes.gif

You are on my list Scotty! Fun & funny!

Yes, to those who need them - I found 2 today! Lost in the garage pool.

TedK has first dibs & they're free.

If he's found some, they're still be free to the next bidder.

Fight it out boys!

Pat
TedK
I still need those, Pat...shoot me a PM and we will exchange the required info...

Ted K
dave29
Im still looking for these clips if anyone has them available.
Thanks for any help you can offer.
Best
dave29
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.