Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Factory Kit Pattern For Antenna Hole
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914Sixer
I have a factory pattern for the hole location for the drivers side antenna. I have to charge $1 because I have to have them printed. Pattern is larger than standard copy size. Let me know.
JeffBowlsby
Kewl Mark...I am in for a copy. Any chance this could be sectioned and simply pdf...the user could tape the pieces together...

paypal?
davep
What I am curious about is where you found this. Was it part of a radio installation kit?
pin31
I think Pat Garvey wants one !! av-943.gif
LvSteveH
Or you could just measure biggrin.gif

boxstr
If the hole is not there don't drill.
CCL
McMark
I want one for nostalgia/research.
LvSteveH
I was always under the impression that it was the dealer's discretion where the antenna went. I've seen them right, left, and even one in between! If it's a factory pattern maybe it wasn't widely used.

Neat to have one way or the other. I agree with Craig though, if it ain't got it, don't drill it. There are lots of other options.
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(pin31 @ Feb 25 2008, 10:32 AM) *

Ok, Mr. Smart Guy, that's, well, funny!

Here's what it would take for me to drill a hole in a perfectly good 914. My 95 year old mother, in a thong, with a dull Sawzall. You guys put that together & I'll drill the hole. After I puke!

Pat

Sorry for the highjack - couldn't help myself.
John
What is the part number? It it be Porsche, it will have a part number.
sixnotfour
blink.gif
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(Pat Garvey @ Feb 25 2008, 05:41 PM) *

QUOTE(pin31 @ Feb 25 2008, 10:32 AM) *

Ok, Mr. Smart Guy, that's, well, funny!

Here's what it would take for me to drill a hole in a perfectly good 914. My 95 year old mother, in a thong, with a dull Sawzall. You guys put that together & I'll drill the hole. After I puke!

Pat

Sorry for the highjack - couldn't help myself.

barf.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.