Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: AA 914 Catalog-Price corrections?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
7TPorsh
Let me first say that I love the new AA catalog; up at night reading. Now that I am seriously looking to get a few things I noticed a few "errors"?

Don't have the catalog here at work but was shopping last night for rear lenses and was amazed to see that a pair of euros is going for under $5. unsure.gif

Then a few items down I noticed a screw going for like $20+.

Looks like a few thing got past QA in the attempt to satisfy us 914 parts craving CSOBs. biggrin.gif

So are there any other discrepancies which anyone has encountered?

...before I send my $5 order in. Maybe I should buy an extra pair or dozen.

kidding George, kidding. smile.gif
dr914@autoatlanta.com
Great work. We would like to hire you as editor of the upcoming 924 944 catalog. Takes quite the person to go over row after row of tedious part numbers and prices (I sure could not do it!!!!!!! ) If it were not for our Mia here, it probably would have been a lot worse. I was just looking at the 944 rough catalog today and was dismayed at the editing work ahead of us!!!!!!!!!!!!

T
QUOTE(7TPorsh @ Feb 26 2008, 10:09 AM) *

Let me first say that I love the new AA catalog; up at night reading. Now that I am seriously looking to get a few things I noticed a few "errors"?

Don't have the catalog here at work but was shopping last night for rear lenses and was amazed to see that a pair of euros is going for under $5. unsure.gif

Then a few items down I noticed a screw going for like $20+.

Looks like a few thing got past QA in the attempt to satisfy us 914 parts craving CSOBs. biggrin.gif

So are there any other discrepancies which anyone has encountered?

...before I send my $5 order in. Maybe I should buy an extra pair or dozen.

kidding George, kidding. smile.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.