Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: when i left, the silver car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rhodyguy
some of you may not know. my 73' was stolen in august. it was recovered the next day. i pulled in the driveway and my car went by me like a rocket. today, i left to run an errand. dave hunt had showed up while i was gone. i turn into the driveway and there is a silver 914 in front of the garage!!!! the first thought through my head was, OH NO!!!

dave's car rides quite nice. it's lower than mine. it's amazing how these cars change when you refreshen 30 year old stuff with better than new improvements. fun stuff.

kevin
DNHunt
Kevin

I felt the expansion joints on the bridge a lot more. Certainly can live with it but, it doesn't float over the road anymore.

Dave
ChrisReale
Cool. I was at All914 in Novato today dicking with a racing seat, a KitCarlson FI that we are putting om my engine and watching Brad cut my frame rail open. Also helped Andy put his engine back in and do a valve adjustment smilie_pokal.gif
Van914
Chris,
How did you mount the racing seat? I need to get mine off the seat rails as I need the room.
Thanks
Van
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.