Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Air powered jsck for four post lift
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
I have a jack try that slides down the middle....looking for an air powered jack that sits in the tray and lifts in TWO positions....
...in other words has the ability to lift both sides of the car by contacting the left and right rear axles or the front struts.
r_towle
Norco Industries
http://www.norcoind.com

I saw there distributor at the World of Wheels show this past weekend, good looking stup, solid product line...

Rich
Joe Bob
Is this it?
r_towle
Yup,
Fit on the duel ramp jack/lift like (I think) you have...

A mechanic friend I know (a pro) has one and he swears by it....loves the built in tool bench that the lift ramps provide while you are working...

I also saw the full height jack stands in action....they held up a 77k pound truck....on four stands...6 foot high

Cool stuff.

Rich
Joe Bob
Thanks....sent them an email. Will see how many scheckels they need.....
r_towle
The dist told me 250 ish...
Not bad considering what it is...

Good luck.
Rich
Gint
$250!?! That's chump change for a pneumatic hydraulic jack. I've never seen one that cheap. That's why I don't own one - yet.

Group buy Mikey?
Joe Bob
I'll see what they say....
Gint
Yeah, lemme know what they say on price. Those things are normally quite pricey.
Joe Bob
Do you have a lift or is this for ground use?
Gint
You're such a gomer... but that's a damn nice avatar!

I've ahd a lift for 2 years. And I have TWO jack trays.
Joe Bob
Yeah sorry I forgot....you used to have three 914s....where's the other one???? finger.gif

Little tight in that garage.....
Joe Bob
Holy Sheepshit.....
>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dear Mike,

Our current model for the rolling lift bridge is 79324D. The retail cost is $2,439.00. We sell these through our distributors. Please call 800-347-2232 or 310-639-4000, Monday thru Friday between 6:30 am and 3:00 pm, California time for your local distributor.

Thank you for your interest in Norco Lifting Equipment.

Lisa Lievense
Sales Coordinator
Gint
Our current model for the rolling lift bridge is 79324D. The retail cost is $2,439.00.

Like I said, that's why I don't own one. I've never seen one cheaper than a grand.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.