Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Oil pressure sender hose
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
purple
Hi guys.

I bought the dual sender for oil pressure and the idiot light. I also got the mounting kit for it that icludes the hose. I was a motard and stripped the hose and now need one I can install with the TIN ON!

This means the hose needs to have a good long extension(around 1.5 inches) so that i can screw it in to the top of the oil cooler without taking the engine out of the car. What did you guys use for hoses for your pressure senders?

Thanks!
-Purple
southernmost914
Grease gun hose $7
purple
are you serious? ohhh, you live in the best place ever. key west rocks the house!
southernmost914
So serious .
Click to view attachment
purple
QUOTE(southernmost914 @ Feb 27 2008, 10:36 AM) *

So serious .

that looks like i'll be hard-pressed to get a wrench down into the tin to get that fitting tight. How did you manage to put that in? was the tin off? is there a fitting i can buy that i can get a wrench on?
southernmost914
I had no problem getting a wrench in there but I was installing the new dizzy at the time.
spunone
Paint ball gun air feed hose if they still make them
purple
well sh!t, i have plenty of those! The threading is the same?

What do you guys use on the threads?

Thanks a ton!

Hell, it'd be cool to use macro-line from paintball guns. It's really easy to set up and almost never leaks!
Hmmmmmm
spunone
That would be the stainless braided one ask Jake pray.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.