scotty b
BATMAN !

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Replica-Kit...1QQcmdZViewItem
ws91420
Holy Projects Batman
rick 918-S
idea.gif laugh.gif
Wes V
I live near the Barris shop and have seen one of the originals on the road (there were several, but only one that was for close-up shots).

The reality is that the car is just plain ugly!!!

Now I'd love to have one of the "tumblers" from the last movie!!!

Wes
John
Too many details are missing.

The red bat center caps for the wheels, the functional afterburner, the rocket launcher stacks, the whole interior.

I thought they were built on Ford Galaxie chassis (except the original Futura concept car)

Once upon a time I wanted one of those, but I grew up and learned about Porsches.
ws91420
Click to view attachmentThe one for the movie was built off a 1955 Lincoln Futura concept car George Barris had in his shop. The TV cars the running gear and frames were from 66 Galaxies. The Futura featured a hand made body by Ghia
So.Cal.914
QUOTE(Wes V @ Feb 27 2008, 06:54 PM) *

I live near the Barris shop and have seen one of the originals on the road (there were several, but only one that was for close-up shots).

Wes

Beauty is in the eye...And all that stuff. I love it, like to have it. Maybe it was growing up with the Adam West version of Batman. confused24.gif
jimtab
QUOTE(So.Cal.914 @ Feb 27 2008, 08:05 PM) *

Wes

Beauty is in the eye...And all that stuff. I love it, like to have it. Maybe it was growing up with the Adam West version of Batman. confused24.gif

I can see how Adam West could have turned you..... biggrin.gif
Lou W
QUOTE(jimtab @ Feb 27 2008, 11:33 PM) *

QUOTE(So.Cal.914 @ Feb 27 2008, 08:05 PM) *

Wes

I can see how Adam West could have turned you..... biggrin.gif

gayfight.gif
PeeGreen 914
av-943.gif
So.Cal.914
av-943.gif
914Dan
My own interpretation.

Grassroots Motorsports has a contest to build a car and compete in 1/4 mile drags, Auto-X and Concours. Can't spend more than $2007 and show all receipts.

I built this mid-engine small block '66 Bus for under $2004.

Dan

http://rides.webshots.com/photo/1133692687047935481ZSprnP
Dr Evil
OT: Nice Bobber, Dan!
JPB
Holly log Batman, that car looks like ass! beer.gif
ClayPerrine
I want to buy it and finish it just to take it to an Autocross!!!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.