Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsche "alert" bring Review!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Scott Carlberg
I have Porsche as one of my daily 'news' Yahoo Alerts.

Most of the recent Alerts have been about the motorsport teams, the recall of the Cayenne GTS & the EXPLOSION at the paint shop.

But this one is about a Review of a 1972 914!

VaccaRabite
broken fuel gauge but getting 40mpg.

some one is optimistic! Or on really small tires.

Zach
Jeffs9146
40MPG = Low profile tires!!

His odomiter is turning faster biggrin.gif
ericread
Australia sell gas by the liter. Certainly an opportunity for a math error (1 US gallon = 3.7854118 litres).

And remember, the gas swirls in the opposite direction in the southern hemispere, so the carbs would have to be on backwards!!! blink.gif
AJB
QUOTE(ericread @ Feb 28 2008, 09:09 PM) *

Australia sell gas by the liter. Certainly an opportunity for a math error (1 US gallon = 3.7854118 litres).

And remember, the gas swirls in the opposite direction in the southern hemispere, so the carbs would have to be on backwards!!! blink.gif

Australia? I though he said New Zealand? biggrin.gif
Either way, if they are still using gallons over there it will probably be imperial gallons - which are bigger (1 imperial gallon = 4.54609 litres), just to add to the confusion!
geniusanthony
Nice little comment site, if you keep clicking similar reviews theres a bunch of flattery
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.