Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Atlanta storm claims a teener...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
D1A3
I meant to post this last night, but got busy and well...

We had one hellacious storm pass through Atlanta yesterday morning and watching the eveing news I was saddened to see a 914 underneath a tree.

The car was reported to live in Roswell, although I have never seen it. It was black with a hood badge and looked to have gold Empi wheels on it. She was no match for the massive tree that landed on her, turning her into what looked like a taco...

Does anyone know who this might have happened to? The news featured it as part of the storm damage, so I'm sure someone in the ATL had to have seen it. It was the Channel 2 News at say 6:30 PM when I saw it...

To whom it may concern... you have my sympathies.

--Jason
Mike D.
yeah, that was a freind of mine, Steve Schulte, he doesn't really do the forums. He has had the car for 5-6 years and just getting back into it. Now, he just wants it gone. He's bummemed. Insurance doesn't cover it either.

If anyone is interested in it, let me know...
D1A3
QUOTE(Mike D. @ Feb 28 2008, 12:06 AM) *

yeah, that was a freind of mine, Steve Schulte, he doesn't really do the forums. He has had the car for 5-6 years and just getting back into it. Now, he just wants it gone. He's bummemed. Insurance doesn't cover it either.

I'm local and might be interested in it or at least some parts. PM sent.
Rusty
Damn... we're a bunch of buzzards, huh? biggrin.gif
SirAndy
bummer ... sad.gif

my condolences!
RIP smilie_flagge6.gif Andy
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

WOW, This is what they mean by ,( MOTHER NATURE IS A BITCH), my

condolences also. Dave
rick 918-S
Please get the vin and add it to our dearly departed vin list! Man that sux! dry.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Mike D. @ Feb 28 2008, 12:06 AM) *

Can you post a little larger photo?
pete914
Man that sucks! RIP. I park my car outside sad.gif and I'm worried abou this. Lots of trees.
He should part it out...PITA, but he should make a little more money that way. Right?
blitZ
That's a shame, sorry for the owner.

Homeowners insurance may cover that if it was in his driveway. If it is a neighbor's tree their homeowners should be responsible.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
Steve had just purchased shifter bushings from us the other day as well! We hope to see the car and assess the repair possibility. Hate to see another one scrapped after all of these years, and we have the parts to fix it!!!!
Al Meredith
I was out late the last couple of nights (business) and didn,t see the news. I'm sure My wife would have said something if she saw it. Thanks for the post Jason.
pankopp
yeah i'm also local, so if your looking to make some extra money, i may be interested in the wheels.... sorry for the loss...bummer
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.