Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I drove "The Van"
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ChrisReale
Does seem a bit sluggish, but I personally tested the wheel chair lift and it is awsome. Domo arigotso mister roboto....
Korijo
Im not liable, hopefully... huh.gif
Korijo
Working on the title shit.

My ID expired the 9th. That was the final farwell to my driver's license. I can no loner drive (legally happy11.gif ).

Oh well (...sigh...) Guess I still have smilie_rolli_1.gif
rick 918-S
Coool avatar Dave! Wrong season boys lol2.gif Good to hear the lift is working. Sounds like the van is on it's way soon.
TimT
So has anyone done the wild thing in Daves van yet?

w00t.gif mueba.gif
Scott Carlberg
When EXACTLY do we expect the Van to be with Dave & his family anyway????
redshift
QUOTE(TimT @ Jan 12 2004, 05:55 PM)

w00t.gif mueba.gif

I would personally like to do the wild thing with the dealer.

M
Hawktel
T M I.

blink.gif
loux951
I've been tracking this van saga for what seems like forever! Seems like Dave is going to actually get this thing!!!!!!!!!!

Dave, post pictures of the kids playing on the lift!

flag.gif ar15.gif
Bleyseng
When Brad does bring the Van up to Seattle, I got firsts on driving it around for a week before Dave gets it. I want to take it up skiing so I can park right in front!

Geoff bootyshake.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE(redshift @ Jan 12 2004, 02:27 PM)
QUOTE(TimT @ Jan 12 2004, 05:55 PM)

w00t.gif  :mueba:

I would personally like to do the wild thing with the dealer.

M

That worries me just a little. confused24.gif I think his name was Phillip happy11.gif (kidding)

Or were you refering to the stelletto woman with the whips and chains additude? (We need a dominatrix smiley)
redshift
Heh... I am talking about the place where it came from having something big delivered around back... during business hours.

smile.gif

M
reverie
The Van needs some 914club stickers, so we can tell it from the other red Eurovans in Seattle...
that lift is kinda hard to tell from the new-fangled bicycle racks, eh.

Chris, does it gain speed like a savings bond gains interest?
r_towle
QUOTE(redshift @ Jan 12 2004, 04:36 PM)
Heh... I am talking about the place where it came from having something big delivered around back... during business hours.

smile.gif

M

Big??????? lol3.gif
ChrisReale
QUOTE(reverie @ Jan 12 2004, 06:20 PM)
Chris, does it gain speed like a savings bond gains interest?

Its slow. There is no torque at all. Brad hasnt had a chance to use the software Rich sent, but it is obvious that something is not right. There is an exhaust leak also ohmy.gif
Brad Roberts
I recieved a batch of stickers today in the mail from Kevin (you can now buy them from me also)..

I'm loading the software tonight and will plug in tomorrow.

Since JP canned his event I need to chat with Craig about having the van delivered in the next 3-4 days or the soonest it can go.

The plates are expired and I will get my ass fried if I get pulled over (Texas license)

B
Gint
Brad - Stickers!?!
Malmz
QUOTE(rich 918-S @ Jan 12 2004, 04:33 PM)
(We need a dominatrix smiley)

Man, is it the weekend already? Oops, wrong BBS...

Dave, maybe you can apply for vintage collector Washington plates now!

sm
rhodyguy
the stickers i sent to brad go directly towards seed money for this summers gathering.

kevin
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.