Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Restoration Design body parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bugat5speed
Hi,

have tried several times to contact Restoration Design. I am from Germany and wanted to order body-parts for my 914. Can someone tell me if the company is still existing, or if this is normal that there is no reply to mail or telephone.
Someone I know from the US tried it several times on the phone, but always only the a.m. - and no reply.

Would really help if I knew what´s going on there.

Is there another company that also sells/produces such parts in the US.

Thank you for your help

Martin Bott
Bug @ 5-Speed Germany
www.bugat5speed.de
Festive_Zombie
Call back and leave a message he usually does he's office stuff on Friday's and he does call back.

Cheers.

Parts are great by the way
GWN7
Just got off the phone with Bill.

I mentioned this this thread and he said he'd try and drop in to say hi to the members here.
Joe Bob
Tell him he still owes me a call from back in July....the car's done....cancel my order....
Dave_Darling
Depressingly normal practice for RD. It's the main reason that Pelican does not carry their parts any more.

Keep trying; I realize international phone rates will cost you quite a bit, but keep trying....

--DD
swl
QUOTE(Dave_Darling @ Feb 29 2008, 02:57 PM) *

Keep trying; I realize international phone rates will cost you quite a bit, but keep trying....

that's what skype is for smile.gif
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(Dave_Darling @ Feb 29 2008, 03:57 PM) *

Depressingly normal practice for RD. It's the main reason that Pelican does not carry their parts any more.

--DD

why?
Dave_Darling
Hey, you can still get parts outa them? I'm impressed...

Or are you now making your own version of all of their stuff? I'm even more impressed...

--DD
sean_v8_914
...what Dave said. Does AA make all their own parts or do they distribute RD parts? ...like those clam shells. are they AA original or RD stampings? battery tray? suspension console???

...inquiring minds want to know.
type47
QUOTE(bugat5speed @ Feb 28 2008, 12:36 PM) *

Hi,

Can someone tell me if the company is still existing, or if this is normal that there is no reply to mail or telephone.

i recently (within 2 months) ordered replacement pieces online, never talked to the owner, and received the pieces promptly. the piece was the jacking triangle so i don't know if that affected the order or not.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.