Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I need track data
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
i love porsche
Hey all

Im looking for some help, I need track data acquisition data for my senior project. I am trying to determine the stresses and loads in a stock 914 control arm right now, and Im looking for data on maximum cornering loads, max braking loads etc. If you have this data from your car, and you are willing to share, please let me know. I really appreciate it

Thanks

Aaron
drew365
How do you want data? I've had a G2X system in my 914 track car. Everything is off the GPS readings, I don't have any sensors. I usually look at the data files after an event while my mind is fresh on details about each run session, then I put them on a CD and keep them in a box. The electronic data files wouldn't do you any good without a copy of the software. I've never tried to print the line graphs or track maps.
race914
Hi Aaron,

Here's an interesting site with some track telemetry. I pulled up Laguna but the others tracks may have more of what you are looking for.

I have a G-Meter on my Laguna Videos that is not very precise but it may be something else that will help your project. The videos are under the 914World '914 Info' '914 Related Videos' 'Racetrack Videos' two videos that start with "Laguna Seca Race914"

Good luck with your project. It sounds interesting!

Greg

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.