Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: You guys really know how to rip the heart of a girl...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ConeDodger
I will let someone else post the link but I just want to say how much it must feel like a slap in the face to Lisa our birthday fairy that in spite of the thousands of hits we get here a day on 914World she cannot seem to get you guys to take a moment of effort to click on the link and vote.

I know things have been shaky with the router toasting the site 10-12 times a day for a few days but please... Lisa is one of the best things about this site. She spends her work day pulling people back from the edge of death at the worst and extreme discomfort at best... She has amazing legs and yet you guys have thus far not stepped up for her the way she steps up for you every day.

I am challenging you. Step up and represent 914World by voting for Mrs. K in her quest to win a prize...

Just do it!
mightyohm
Clicky clicky!
Tom
I tried, but this government computer blocks out so much. Won't allow me to vote. I do, however wish her the very best.
Tom
ConeDodger
Come on guys! STEP UP! Help out Mrs. K!
RJMII
is there new contest this month? I voted the past two days... was in hospital for long time before that and missed out on the opportunity. I didn't get the 'get well soon' card she sent out to me while in the hospital, but i voted anyways!

(not that I know who Mrs K is... I'm sure she's really nice and all... )

Now where'd that link go?
ConeDodger
Top of the page!!! Mrs. K is the Birthday Fairy. She greets each and every one of us on our birthdays every day of the year. She is a wonderful person. She is the heart and soul of this misfit pile of car guys! On the welcome page she is standing next to the late Howard. She is the best. Give her your vote every day. The contest resets every month... THX.
PeeGreen 914
I vote 4 times a day, Remember guys, you can sign up your parents, wives, brothers and sisters and all. Oh, I should sign up my brothers... hmmm... Okay, more votes for Lisa.
smontanaro
What's the url again? I voted once, but don't see a url. Top of the page is in ad rotation, so you can't rely on that as a useful link. I reloaded the page several times but never saw it.

(edit: Found the URL in another thread: http://www.americasfavoritemom.com/mothers...om/Lisa-K-1309)

Skip
PeeGreen 914
http://www.americasfavoritemom.com/
brer
Its not my Fault!
I told her it was just for fun man!
god, i'm so tired of people laying this stuff on me when I'm just trying to be my own guy. The next time I see her I'll apologize for just being me. OK?

tongue.gif
rick 918-S
All ya's got to do is click on the big letters. bye1.gif
Lou W
So, what happened? I thought it ended on the 29th?
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Lou W @ Mar 1 2008, 05:44 PM) *

It restarts every month Lou!
ConeDodger
Come on guys! Show your Birthday Fairy Support Hose... Vote before midnight so you can vote again tomorrow.

I cannot believe the last person who voted didn't speak up! #69 Still on the first page but back a dozen votes from the next front runner...
plymouth37
I have been voting 4 times a day, let's bring Lisa to the top of the list!
Mrs. K
ConeDodger ohmy.gif
I just saw this and didn't think it was about me wub.gif

You are so sweet to try and rev things up for me!
I truly appreciate all of you who are voting everyday! pray.gif

We can do it............let's make our new mantra.....

What would Howie do laugh.gif

Thanks everyone! smilie_pokal.gif

Lisa
mrs.K.gif
Lou W
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Mar 1 2008, 08:07 PM) *

Works for me. beerchug.gif cheer.gif
JPB
Missy K dosen't need a contest to prove her GREATNESS> Everyone knows she's got it going on in every way!!! Good luck all a yuins beer.gif
ConeDodger
You're right. Mrs. K doesn't need a contest to prove her greatness to us. But we have kept this secret long enough. Let's get out and vote!

Indeed, What would Howie do?
ConeDodger
Lisa,
It is the least I can do considering the sweet things you do for all of us. Now let's get busy and move up that page!
hcdmueller
I keep trying to register but the Government computers keep blocking me.
alpha434
QUOTE(JPB @ Mar 2 2008, 08:16 AM) *

Missy K dosen't need a contest to prove her GREATNESS> Everyone knows she's got it going on in every way!!! Good luck all a yuins beer.gif

That sounds an awful lot like a cop-out.

Trust me, buddy, It's in your best interest to vote 5 times daily. Or did you miss the trunk thread?

alpha434
QUOTE(hcdmueller @ Mar 3 2008, 03:15 AM) *

I keep trying to register but the Government computers keep blocking me.

Are you only having trouble registering? Gimme your email addy. I'll vote for you.

That goes for anybody else that's overseas fighting, too. flag.gif
alpha434
Bumpity!
EdwardBlume
Voted. Hope you win, like we have in having you...
Joe Bob
Up to 230...
euro911
Been voting with one address daily, but starting today I'll be able to do two/day (just opened up a new e-mail acct) wink.gif

... 243 ... beerchug.gif

Oh yeah ... Howie would open 100 new e-mail accounts and vote them all, I'm sure of it laugh.gif
Mrs. K
QUOTE(Rob Ways @ Mar 3 2008, 04:32 PM) *

Voted. Hope you win, like we have in having you...

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

That is so sweet of you! biggrin.gif

QUOTE(356 @ Mar 3 2008, 08:32 PM) *

Up to 230...

cheer.gif
Thanks Mikey! How you feelin'? smile.gif

QUOTE(euro911 @ Mar 3 2008, 11:13 PM) *

Been voting with one address daily, but starting today I'll be able to do two/day (just opened up a new e-mail acct) wink.gif

... 243 ... beerchug.gif

Oh yeah ... Howie would open 100 new e-mail accounts and vote them all, I'm sure of it laugh.gif

Sweet! icon12.gif

And I bet if Howie can vote from Heaven........he will thumb3d.gif
alpha434
Bump!

It's the least I can do...!
ConeDodger
Mrs. K
QUOTE(alpha434 @ Mar 3 2008, 06:12 AM) *

QUOTE(JPB @ Mar 2 2008, 08:16 AM) *

That sounds an awful lot like a cop-out.

Trust me, buddy, It's in your best interest to vote 5 times daily. Or did you miss the trunk thread?

OMG that trunk thread is hilarious with the *vote for Mrs. K* reference! av-943.gif

Thanks for all the wub.gif

Lisa
mrs.K.gif
mikerose
It is at 290 now!
bdstone914
291 smile.gif
Joe Ricard
I vote everyday.
I wish Mrs. K all the best. But if she doesn't win with the members here then what other Web site is voting for the other person.
GEESH thats a lot of people.
alpha434
Bump!
alpha434
I don't know why more people aren't voting. If we had a consistent 100 votes, we'd be in 3rd or 4th place.

So I'd like to introduce those of you who don't vote on a regular basis to a new program that I would like to call "low impact contribution."

Has your wife been nagging at you to come back to bed? Or take out the trash? Or remodel the kitchen? Maybe you just don't have time to both vote AND satisfy your significant other.

That's ok. I understand!

Maybe your old POS porsche keeps breaking everytime you get more than a mile away from home (an anomaly commonly referred to as tow truck syndrome- just far enough that you can't push it back.)

That's ok. I understand!

Maybe you're just REALLY really tired after a long day of work, and you can't bring yourself to do anything more on the computer than move the mouse.

That's ok, and let me tell you why!

I WILL VOTE FOR YOU!

If you take the time to register, I will vote for you. It's as easy as that. You register on the site. And use a password like "password" or something really easy. You PM me your email address (which is your username for this site.) And give me that generic password you made. I'll program it into my list of usernames, and I will do all the voting for you!

It simply DOESN'T get any easier than this!
neo914-6
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Mar 1 2008, 06:07 PM) *

I been voting everyday...

Aren't the hits cumulative but the votes are only monthly? That would explain the count difference. Plus it counts as a view if you're just checking on the votes or Lisa's pics. rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.