Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pictures for website
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
I'm putting together a website for my 914 rubber products, a few of you have bought my stuff. I'm putting together a website to make it more uniform and make it easier to see what I've got.

I have 1 914 that I can use for pictures, I would really appreciate any pictures I could use for my website, especially of any products installed, as well as just pretty cars.

Thanks,
Mark
cassidy_bolger
Mark,

On my list of things to do this spring is come and see you - I could use some seals in quite a few places on my car. I have a few photos of my car you could use if want - should I PM you?
Mikey914
QUOTE(cassidy_bolger @ Mar 1 2008, 09:55 PM) *

Mark,

On my list of things to do this spring is come and see you - I could use some seals in quite a few places on my car. I have a few photos of my car you could use if want - should I PM you?

You can send any pictures to whitesell@hotmail.com . They would be appreciated. I wanted to get some really nice looking 914 pictures, with my product would be a bonus, but just want to make a nice website that has pictures of more than the one car I've got.

Thanks,
Mark
TROJANMAN
Where is your website and what do you sell?

don't be shy biggrin.gif
Mikey914
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Mar 2 2008, 02:23 PM) *

Where is your website and what do you sell?

don't be shy biggrin.gif

Well, I've been in the forum for some time, I did reproduction engine compartment seals, I'm doing inner door seals, targa seals, heater hoses, will have the vertical targa seal on line soon as well as the outer door seals.

The website will be 914rubber.com . It's under construction right now. Just wanted to put a little variety on it.
Thanks,
Mark
ericread
What's with the Corvette on "914rubber.com" homepage????? Or is that a picture of the 2009 914 being released from the factory?

WTF.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.