Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What about heater blower on a /6 conversion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PanelBilly
I'm still in the body work stages of my project and I want to know if I need the re-attach the support that the heater blower motor mounts to. It looks like it will be in the way of the oil tank filter. Also I'm assuming I can remote the relay box somewhere else (or get rid of it all togeather).

billy
Joe Bob
Lose it....
Cap'n Krusty
You don't need the blower. The engine in the Thunderbus heated the interior of the bus so well you had to open the windows a bit even on the coldest days. As for the relay board, it can stay where it is, no problem. The Cap'n
PanelBilly
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Mar 2 2008, 08:34 AM) *

You don't need the blower. The engine in the Thunderbus heated the interior of the bus so well you had to open the windows a bit even on the coldest days. As for the relay board, it can stay where it is, no problem. The Cap'n

I've already cut off the two supports that the relay board are screwed to. Do I need to weld them back on or can I eliminate the relay board alltogeather by using a different wiring system?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.