Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Twas A Titty Day in Vaginia, And all through the house
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JPB
Cuz we be driving the 914s and terrorizing the hood!!!!!! It is a beautiful day and hope all a yall are getting the eirl up and around your engines by having a spirited drive in the country side. And a titty day it was. smilie_pokal.gif

The mice are all dead this year with the help of yeee old DECON!!!
zymurgist
I pulled the tail dragger out of the garage today.

It was only so I could pull a badly busted deck off of my John Deere. Gotta get the deck to a welder so I can have it ready when the grass starts growing again.

Too much gravel and salt out there still... sticking with the daily driver for now.
rick 918-S
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif laugh.gif
Dr. Roger
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Mar 2 2008, 12:54 PM) *

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif laugh.gif

piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif
type47
mad.gif stuck at work but reading posts on the 914world. teener is dry in the under-construction garage.
VaccaRabite
I painted the nursery, and checked the brakes on the POS Olds Cutlass the Erin is driving while her car is getting fixed.

next weekend, I'll put the floor in the nursery. Then I can go back to working on the teener. The Nursery will be finished!

Zach
iamchappy
Working on redoing the bathrooms. MY CAR WILL BE FINALLY ON THE ROAD in a few more months.
anderssj
Sunday was stuck in the garage putting the various accessories (alternator, ac comp, ps pump) back on the V8. Forecast for today calls for 60+ and sunny, so 914 may come out to play tonight after work.
slackin' at work
I would have been cruising the teener this weekend but even though I paid 3-day shipping on a new fuel pump from california LAST monday... it has yet to arrive.

what is the deal with vendors these days??? chair.gif confused24.gif

today would have been a beautiful day to take it on it's maiden voyage to work. grrrrrrr.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.