Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Just when you thought you might relax!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
porschecb
Someone drives by and throws a chunk of concrete through my daughters back window of her car last night !!!! So fast and hard it took out most of her dash assy.

She lives about two miles from me has two kids! one 1 and one 3 years old! Not at all related to my car theft! But DAMMIT I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am ready to retire right now!!!! Stay at home, watch her kids during the day to give her a break on daycare and just give the fuch up!!!!!!!!

I am so pissed I can't see straight!!!!!!!!

Her insurance and mine will maybe go up and for WHAT?

Life for me sucks right now and I am damm near ready to just toss in the towel!

Michael
scotty b
Sorry to hear this. sad.gif No offense but WTF is wrong in Cali ? I know it is a greater concentration of people and I can go places in Va or any other state where dumb sh*t happens daily, but you guys seem to be overrun with A-holes out there.
So.Cal.914
That Bite's! Hang in there...
porschecb
Makes me think of this song by Kansas! "Carry on my wayword son" I love this this song to bad it has become so true.
Porcharu
QUOTE(scotty b @ Mar 2 2008, 04:39 PM) *

Sorry to hear this. sad.gif No offense but WTF is wrong in Cali ? I know it is a greater concentration of people and I can go places in Va or any other state where dumb sh*t happens daily, but you guys seem to be overrun with A-holes out there.

You are correct - we are being overrun with A-holes. They are everywhere and they are from all races, colors, ages, legal and illegal. To many people get away with with crap and think it is OK to trash other peoples stuff. For some reason vehicle theft/damage is very low on cops radar even if when it's a multi billion dollar per year 'industry'
JRust
Keep your head up dude! You have your health & your family. I have a friend who lost their son recently. Life can blow sometimes but try to keep perspective on what matters. Glad to hear you got your car back too
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(porschecb @ Mar 2 2008, 07:35 PM) *

Someone drives by and throws a chunk of concrete through my daughters back window of her car last night !!!! So fast and hard it took out most of her dash assy.

She lives about two miles from me has two kids! one 1 and one 3 years old! Not at all related to my car theft! But DAMMIT I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am ready to retire right now!!!! Stay at home, watch her kids during the day to give her a break on daycare and just give the fuch up!!!!!!!!

I am so pissed I can't see straight!!!!!!!!

Her insurance and mine will maybe go up and for WHAT?

Life for me sucks right now and I am damm near ready to just toss in the towel!

Michael

Easy..easy! Life can be/is a test for many of us. Yep, you've had more than your share of misfortunes lately. But, no one's been hurt but your cars. Relax, these are replaceable. They aren't even a full blown necessity. Don't go Postal!
Pat
toon1
WTF.gif is going on around here!!!!!?????

The same thing is happening in my area. last week, my camping trailer got tagged( which sits behind my fence) while I was in the driveway working on the car (I live on a corner, they where out of my site).

Same night, my neighbors fence gets tagged right next to their front door. They proceeded to tag everything they could at the local park.

there has also been lots of reports of tire slashings also.

SOB'S
SirAndy
QUOTE(porschecb @ Mar 2 2008, 04:35 PM) *

probably the same kids that stole your car ...
ar15.gif Andy
Twise
C'mon Brother:

Your car was returned...

Her car is repairable...

You could be minus a car (a nice one at that) and she could have been driving her car with those two grandkids in it when the concrete hit it. It is never as bad as we think it is. Overwhelming yes, end of the world, no. Hang in there man. There just testing you. Maybe they wanna see if you could handle the stress of winning the lottery.

Keep your head up... Carry on man...
rick 918-S
Sounds like it's time for some video survallence. A couple of well placed night cameras connected to an old used PC or VCR and you'll nail those freaks. See if you can put one over on the neighbors garage facing your place. and yours could face the neighbors place. Man that sux. mad.gif But don't get mad get even! happy11.gif
Porcharu
QUOTE(Pat Garvey @ Mar 2 2008, 06:59 PM) *

Easy..easy! Life can be/is a test for many of us. Yep, you've had more than your share of misfortunes lately. But, no one's been hurt but your cars. Relax, these are replaceable. They aren't even a full blown necessity. Don't go Postal!
Pat

Sorry Pat - in Sacramento a car IS a necessity if you have a job or go to school etc. Unless you live right next to light rail and it goes where you need to go and your not an easy target for the lovely people that use public transit out of necessity - like this fine gentleman on a Wednesday evening. That 'pop' bottle was full of rot gut booze and he could barely sit up and reeked of nasty booze. He passed out a few minutes after I snapped this picture - all of the women on the train seemed concerned about him being on the train with them. I forgot to add that he is starring at at a young woman sitting behind him - for several minutes.
sww914
Be thankful it's just things, not people that are getting hurt. My big problems as of late have been things like trying to avoid my son having another neurosurgery, keeping my wife well enough to stay out of her wheelchair, and my dog nearly dying from a rattlesnake bite on my birthday last Monday.
An old hippie friend of mine had a saying- "it ain't nothing but a thing".
She'd say it whenever an object was damaged, it was her way of saying that posessions weren't all that important to her.
Slider
After being born and raised in SoCal.. i got out of there i realized i wasnt happy there and after i heard about the report that you lose ten years off your life by just living in SoCal and breathing the smog.. i felt i wanted to live other places and raise my kids out of that mess.. i have found happiness else where and i dont miss CA that much.
dw914er
i hate public transportation

the bus creeper reminds me on the amtrak bus (going from cal poly san luis obispo back heading to redlands (the bus took me to santa barbera, train to la))

well, the story is that we had 5 ex convicted felons that just got out of prison on the bus (they were dropped off by the corrections dept, wore all black sweats, and the next to me opened his mail he had received

the world is a scary place, but after being in other urban centers in other cities, and other states, and other countries, i realized it's a fact of life, there are a**holes everywhere

its up to us to lead by example

keep a good heart, keep friends and family close, and stay as positive
the world is imperfect, there are many problems, but sometimes just moving ahead is the best, and only way to survive

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.