Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Saw a 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jenny
Alright, who keeps blowing by me on Branham Ln in their dark metallic blue 914? I've seen him twice already. A young guy. I gave him googley eyes the first time, and he had a passenger that time. Alone this time. Really clean car. Never seen it at any breakfasts.

Fess up! And next time, look at the asian girl in the white truck oogling your car!

Jen
PatW
What day was this on?. I think I've met him already. He hangs out at the coffee shop Sundays, next to Petco.

Pat
Jenny
Saw him today at around 1pm, and another time a couple weeks back. Goes down Branham and makes a R on Meridian (towards petco, I suppose. He seems to be in an awful hurry to get coffee.)

Jen
PatW
He told me he works at Ken's Sportech. I forgot his name.
L8Apex
I saw a red one in Milpitas last week (near my house) and I always see a red one in the driveway at my friend's house in Milpitas also. Lately, I've been getting lots of 914 sightings. I see one atleast twice a week for the last month!
Britain Smith
I live in Milpitas and I just bought an orangish/red '70 914 with 2.0L fuchs.

-Britain
Jenny
I used to see a yellow one on my commute home southbound 85, just past the 17 interchange. Same color as Keith's, faded piss yellow I think it is. wink.gif The guy never looked in his rear view mirror. And never made eye contact with other drivers on the road. I gave him a corny thumbs up once. A thumbs up is never as corny as when it goes un-noticed. sad.gif

Jen
redshift
lmao.. from sammy, I think:

911 wave: driving.gif

M
Scott Carlberg
QUOTE(Jenny @ Jan 12 2004, 01:24 PM)
1) I gave him googley eyes the first time,

2) And next time, look at the asian girl in the white truck oogling your car!

Jen

1) Jen, you wouldn't have a jpeg or a GIF of that, would you? wub.gif pray.gif

2) Yeah!, agree.gif you stupid SOB!!! laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.