Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It is a dark, dark, dark day
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
army dude
Yup, put the teener up for sale....I have finally have had enough with all the bologna of trying to deal with this nonsense of hurting so much and taking sooo many drugs all the time and not being able to enjoy my car that I may as well just let someone else pick up the project and run with it. I am not givng in to the injuries just trying find some base of life and trying to live a bit. I do plan to lurk around here a bit and watch but I just thought I would let ya'll know that and to say thanks for everything everybody has helped me with in the past!! drunk.gif beerchug.gif

Ian
watsonrx13
Ian, I'm speechless..... I hope that you find peace... The cars can always come later....

Remember, you will always be invited to any and all of the TBBs and if you ever need to get your teener fix, please don't hesitate to contact me or anyone within our group....

Good luck and keep us updated....

-- Rob
carr914
Ian, it was a pleasure to meet you last month and it's a shame the curves life has thrown at you. I hope you will not be a stranger and I wish you well.

all the best, T.C.
So.Cal.914
I am sorry to hear that. I know you have been battleing the pain. I spent 5 years

on morphine, so I can relate to the 'drug and pain comments'. If you need the

money I understand getting rid of it, it can all be replaced. But if it's the "I wish I

could work on it...Damn it" thing, it was visiting my teener and doing "little

things", as I would tell my wife, that helped me feel kind of normal. It's taken me

10 years, but I am out of the wheelchair and moving around "OK".

Hang in there and never give up, it will get better if you work at it...I did. Don't

forget to stop by and say "Hi".

Oh Ian, I forgot to mention, I R & R'd a rear axle in my MB 300cd last weekend,

by myself, and I will be putting in a steering box and tie rods in this weekend. My

point is I did not think I would ever do my own work again. Good Luck.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.