Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NICE AD!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914werke
Sweet Car!
dw914er
a bit pricey to start off with, but hopefully that is a good indication of the future values of the 914 smile.gif
rusty914
drooley.gif i love those wheels
purple
wtf is that little breather right near the voltage regulator/fuse board?
GWN7
Nice looking car.........ad says 56K miles.....lots of wear on the pedals and carpet for that few miles and they should have pulled the targa top latch cups (which are suppost to be white) before painting the trunk/ engine bay.......
dw914er
QUOTE(GWN7 @ Mar 6 2008, 06:52 PM) *

Nice looking car.........ad says 56K miles.....lots of wear on the pedals and carpet for that few miles and they should have pulled the targa top latch cups (which are suppost to be white) before painting the trunk/ engine bay.......

that is true

maybe it sat while before it was restored, and they didnt see the need to replace em
John
It does look nice, but for that kind of money, they should have taken the rockers off and shot some pics of them, the belly, and the hell hole area.

It looks freshly done (lots and lots of new rubber), and would fear recent body work/cover-ups. (Something is wrong with the battery tray)

I would also expect a more "original" car for 20k.

If it sells for that, I will be a little surprised.

Just looking at the pictures it really does look nice (but pictures can sometimes be deceiving). I do like the early chrome bumpers.

Just my thoughts....
jaminM3
When I saw the starting price I thought it was an original six or at least a decent conversion. confused24.gif
tdgray
Too spendy for my tastes for a 2.0... someone sure likes armour-all though biggrin.gif
Root_Werks
Nice 914, price seems a little high, but if someone buys it.........good for all of us.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.