Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any Orginal 914-6's For Sale ?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Havent seen any for sale for a while, On this board or ebay...
jaminM3
I think they have all gone to europe sad2.gif

When I have seen them, the lister usually makes a point to say "European deliver can be arranged". headbang.gif
Joe Bob
Take a look at Panorama magazine...NOTHING. It's getting a little scary.
carr914
There has been 1 in the classifieds for about a week and I bought one 3 weeks ago for under 5k

T.C.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(914 @ Mar 6 2008, 09:07 PM) *

Havent seen any for sale for a while, On this board or ebay...

People call me about selling them every day but always want way too much for them. I keep a list though just to track sellers prices.
73Phoenix20
None available for "cheap" .... IF they are decent and original...

How much are you willing to pay???

I know of one... very very original and perfect... but NOT cheap...

At least not in my opinion...

PM me if interested...
Michael N
Here's one...

914/6 on SanFranscisco's Craigslist.

I don't think it is for out of country shipping idea.gif
davep
I know of a car that is race prepped, but don't know the price yet. It has had a tough life.
purple
I know of one for sale in Sealy,TX. It's in a shop called Rennsport and Mike Callas is the guy who owns the shop. It's an original 914-6 (with tinted windows) and looked in the mid 60k's on the clock. It's in white and looks straight, rust-free, and has some door dings here and there. It has 5 lug fuchs and I recall him asking $20k for it.
auerbach
QUOTE(purple @ Mar 7 2008, 04:55 PM) *

I know of one for sale in Sealy,TX. It's in a shop called Rennsport and Mike Callas is the guy who owns the shop. It's an original 914-6 (with tinted windows) and looked in the mid 60k's on the clock. It's in white and looks straight, rust-free, and has some door dings here and there. It has 5 lug fuchs and I recall him asking $20k for it.

There is one for sale in White Plains NY, but they want 35k. Nice car, but nothing great. T.C. interested in trading cigars for a 914? I could always use another teener!
type47
there's one in charlotte NC converted to a race car with trailer. check out the for sale ads on dorkiphus.net and look for the car for sale by billj
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.