Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2008 PCA Parade
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jasfsmith
Just a reminder that registration for this years PCA Parade in Charolette opens tomorrow at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.

Early copy of the registation form can be found at www.paradecharlotte.org.

Hands up if you'll planning on attending either as a registrant or a visitor.

If my health holds, I'll be there, if for no other reason than to be a guide dog for Pat Garvey...
watsonrx13
We're in..... smilie_pokal.gif

Currently our/my plan is to drive the car from central FL and driving straight through to Charlotte. Mapquest is suggesting 9 hrs, we'll see.... I'll probably be leaving 2:00 am Saturday, arriving around noon.

We're attending the NASCAR and wine tours (via BUS) and I'm also registered for the Parade Paddock. I'm not planning the AX or the Concours....

This is the first Parade for us and we're looking forward to it.

We're only set up for a few meals, so we'll be arranging something when we get there, or does anyone have any recommendations for evening dining?

-- Rob
70Sixter
If you didn't get the e-mail, registration was extended.

"First Day Registration will be extended until Thursday, March 13th at midnight, for both paper or on-line applications. All applications received on-line before midnight Eastern Time on the 13th, or paper applications postmarked the 11th, 12th or 13th will be considered to be equal for registration purposes. "
Scott S
I will be waiting until 2009. It is my understanding that the concour is litterally in my backyard at Keystone - right on the first fairway!
Ferg
QUOTE(Scott Schroeder @ Mar 12 2008, 08:41 AM) *

I will be waiting until 2009. It is my understanding that the concour is litterally in my backyard at Keystone - right on the first fairway!

Dibs on your couch w00t.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.