Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB five lug six inch wheels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Joe Bob
Anyone have any six inch wheels? Open to alloys, chrome steel with hubcap clips or whatever....for my 914 five lug ride...no fake fuchs. I got those.

Something interesting.... idea.gif
TJB/914
QUOTE(Beanie Boy @ Mar 10 2008, 03:21 PM) *

Anyone have any six inch wheels? Open to alloys, chrome steel with hubcap clips or whatever....for my 914 five lug ride...no fake fuchs. I got those.

Z

If your interested I have (1) Fuchs 6x16 I'll give you a good deal on. Let me know if interested. It's perfect.

Tom
bdstone914
QUOTE(Beanie Boy @ Mar 10 2008, 02:21 PM) *

PM sent

Bruce
bdstone914
QUOTE(Beanie Boy @ Mar 10 2008, 02:21 PM) *

PM Sent

I am in Riverside CA, available to pickup or delivery for gas money.

Bruce
Van914
"Z"
How about 15 X 7 Cookie Cutters? I have a set I bought from Aarron and have not used.
van914@aol.com
Joe Bob
Thanks Van....I've used cookie cutters before....BTDT. Now the use of polished phone dials....hmmmmm, do they clean up good?
burton73
Not 6” but I have 5 wheels of 7 inches x 15”. 3 piece BBS. This is the spare. Not sure if these are interesting but they are light as hell.

Bob
dgw
QUOTE(Thomas J Bliznik @ Mar 10 2008, 07:35 PM) *

Z

If your interested I have (1) Fuchs 6x16 I'll give you a good deal on. Let me know if interested. It's perfect.

Tom

If Z is not interested, I need one 6x16. Let me know.
Joe Bob
QUOTE(dgw @ Mar 11 2008, 06:19 PM) *

QUOTE(Thomas J Bliznik @ Mar 10 2008, 07:35 PM) *

Z

Tom

If Z is not interested, I need one 6x16. Let me know.

All yours.....

Joe Bob
QUOTE(burton73 @ Mar 11 2008, 10:29 AM) *

Not 6” but I have 5 wheels of 7 inches x 15”. 3 piece BBS. This is the spare. Not sure if these are interesting but they are light as hell.

Bob

Will they fit under a stock sided 914?
PeeGreen 914
It should. You may need to roll the fenders a touch, but I know of many 914's running 7s. Those would look good with you new 914.
JRust
QUOTE(burton73 @ Mar 11 2008, 11:29 AM) *

Bob

vId be interested in these if you still have them? How much? Sent a PM
Joe Bob
Hey Rust....wait until the body is cool would ya?

We need a vulture emoticon.... slap.gif

How much for the BBS's?
JRust
QUOTE(Beanie Boy @ Mar 11 2008, 07:56 PM) *

Hey Rust....wait until the body is cool would ya?

We need a vulture emoticon.... slap.gif

How much for the BBS's?

Sorry I meant to add if you didn't get them bs.gif
No seriously! I didn't even finish readin the posts. I saw his in there & replied. I was just coming back to edit my post. You had allready replied to my post though. Hope you get them. If not let me know
Joe Bob
No problem....not like you're the first....the Bird Board actually had a guy make offers in my WTB thread.....

I'm leaning towards a polished set of phone dials, the BBS's above or maybe just staying with the fake Fuchs....I mean, I'm NOT gonna race the thing....
sixnotfour
Shame on me, I was the first , Bob said 100.00 each
I think he should just buy some hoops and run em with his flairs.

Also I think being three peice they may have a better offset than the 7 fuchs.(need to measure.)

Pretty cool old school race wheels.

I didnt buy em.
burton73
The rear is just rolled a little. This is #41 before shot last year.
There is a special stem to fill the tires with air. This gives you a no stem look but you have to carry the filler with you.

Bob
burton73
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Mar 11 2008, 08:12 PM) *

Shame on me, I was the first , Bob said 100.00 each
I think he should just buy some hoops and run em with his flairs.

Also I think being three peice they may have a better offset than the 7 fuchs.(need to measure.)

Pretty cool old school race wheels.

I didnt buy em.

Jeff,

I have and am going to run 8" 16s" with 235 and 9s" with 245 factory Fuchs with polished paddles.

Bob
Joe Bob
I got the fakes cleaned up....gonna go with them now. Let Rust have the BBS's.....
burton73
QUOTE(Beanie Boy @ Mar 12 2008, 01:00 PM) *

I got the fakes cleaned up....gonna go with them now. Let Rust have the BBS's.....

BBS's for Rust

Mike,

Nice to see your back.

Bob
Joe Bob
Thanks....thread closed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.