Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is vellios still around?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
LarryR
I am wondering is Vellios still around? They had all kinds of sweet conversion parts. I see that their web site is there but when calling their number I get a disconnnected message. Anyone have info? Did they get bought out? I would be really surprised if they just closed their doors and did not sell off their production line to someone.
sww914
I've heard that they are out of business. All I have is hearsay. From what I know, they sold a bunch of stuff to Patrick Motorsports and went away.
LarryR
QUOTE(sww914 @ Mar 10 2008, 08:01 PM) *

I've heard that they are out of business. All I have is hearsay. From what I know, they sold a bunch of stuff to Patrick Motorsports and went away.

Shoot and Patrick motorsports does not sell any of their tricked out side shifter 915 and 930 transmission stuff. I am surprised they did not pick that up.
Jeff Hail
QUOTE(LarryR @ Mar 10 2008, 08:05 PM) *

I am wondering is Vellios still around? They had all kinds of sweet conversion parts. I see that their web site is there but when calling their number I get a disconnnected message. Anyone have info? Did they get bought out? I would be really surprised if they just closed their doors and did not sell off their production line to someone.

Contact Ed Barrett @ 661-285-5853, he is representing the George Vellios Company now. Ed's cell # is 310-739-5605
http://ebarrettinc.com/index.html
LarryR
QUOTE(Jeff Hail @ Mar 10 2008, 08:47 PM) *

QUOTE(LarryR @ Mar 10 2008, 08:05 PM) *

Contact Ed Barrett @ 661-285-5853, he is representing the George Vellios Company now. Ed's cell # is 310-739-5605
http://ebarrettinc.com/index.html

661-285-5853 is the number that is disconnected. I will give Ed's cell a try tomorrow.
John
Please let us know if you do get in touch with Ed Barrett (and if the parts are still available).

I like the stuff (even if it did take some rework to make it work). I'm using a Vellios kit in the track car 915 and have another in a box waiting to install in a second 915.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.