Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Give some updates on "non-forum" 914 friend's
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
neo914-6
Today I had lunch with Mueller and we met Steve Bliss (Porscharu) at the PNP. They are hunting for parts and working on their Volvo's and I was there for Benz parts. rolleyes.gif

Jason (Silverbullet) emailed he's making lots of progress, maybe because we have a running bet who will finish our projects first. More likely because he finished his new garage and he's "single" again laugh.gif

Chris Julian called today about Ed's (Propricer) status. Chris' progress on his Ultima has been about as active as my neo914. huh.gif

Harry (cali914) calls or emails occasionally, another member of my old "914 conversions group". Amazingly, his V8 914 is almost always running. His cousin Elmer parted out on his "Ultimate" 914 V8.

We all have family and other life priorities but the summer should bring more activity...
dw914er
well, shawn andersen has his 914 6 back on the road (alt and some oil leak fixes had it off)

his 1.8 is still good
his 72 (or 73) is still getting some body work done

herschel riley i think is gonna pt in his 3.0 in his track car
out the 2.4 monster into his delphi green
then build up his bumble bee after that

and shawn will help get me some parts to fix my fi leaks friday

(i cant wait, so ancy!, i get the car back running friday))
SirAndy
i talked to Mike Mueller the other day ... too bad he sold his 914 ...

shades.gif Andy
dgw
I don't talk to Mike, but he was sure fun to have on the forum.
spare time toys
I got this from David Lee down in Houston.

my cancer is gone for the moment and I have recovered nicely from the surgeries and chemo. My last dose of radiation was last week and although my leg is still a bit raw, I am getting around fine.

I do still work at Flexible Lifelines. I run the training side of the business. The lifeline installation business is going well as the standards OSHA and ANSI are driving more companies into compliance.

Although we sold the red V8 914 that I built for my wife, I still have my V8 powered track car. It is complete, but at the moment in primer and sitting in the back of my warehouse. I will get it back out in a few months to spray the top color coat and put it back into weekly service. I have been keeping very busy with a side line business www.rennenmetal.com

Thank you for the follow up on my condition. I've had a number of the 914 Group contact me and keep up with my progress. What a great group of guys (and gals).

David Lee
Sam Charters
Ben when you next see Shawn Andersen tell him I said Hi cool.gif

(priceless)
SirAndy
QUOTE(Sam Charters @ Mar 13 2008, 11:37 PM) *

Ben when you next see Shawn Andersen tell him I said Hi cool.gif

slap.gif

when you next see your mom, tell her i said hi! bye1.gif

too bad you had to move her to the sticks ...
shades.gif Andy
ws91420
Has anyone heard anything recently about Dave "Korijo" Cawdrey? Last posts about him were about a year ago.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.