Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: POST OR SEND ME YOUR QUAD GAUGES AND TACH PICS
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
marks914
Thanks again to everyone who has purchased one of my quad gauges, tachs, speedos, heaters, valve coners or whatever else. You are helping to fund my 35 Chevy project.

I am revamping my website, it should be updated this weekend. I want to add a customer cars section. If you could post here or email a pic of yopur gauge/dash/and car with a small blurb, I will put it in the gallery.

Thanks again,
Mark

Send your pics to:

bigmarkdesign@aol.com

Or if its easier, pose 'em here.

Here is the chevy before and proposed:

IPB Image

Here is where I am going with it, its almost running:
charliew
Hey Mark great project. My first car was a 39 two door chevy sedan. It ended up with a paxton (off of a studebaker) supercharged 270 chev 6 and packard 3 spd with overdrive with no front fenders. Just a radiator and two headlights. The small town I lived in gave me a ticket most every week trying to get me to put the front end back on it. Course some of the tickets I guess I deserved. My chevy was pristene when my dad bought it for me at 15.
Charliew
marks914
Anyone?
tango-52
QUOTE(marks914 @ Mar 13 2008, 02:28 PM) *

Anyone?

I'll be installing mine by this weekend and will take a pic for you.
rick 918-S
Mark, Did I ever send you photos of the two tachs you built for me?

For anyone looking for a V8 conversion tach or any ccustom gauge I would recommend Marks service. I had him do one for the Alien with a custom face. It plugged right into my MSD 6AL.

Then I had him do one for the Shealey. 1959 Austin Healey Bugeye with a Suzuki Swift GTI Twin Cam. The Healey tach is a cable drive. Mark installed electric guts and kept the stock face untouched. You can't tell anything is different.

I even had him retain the slightly pitted bezel. I My goal is to keep the car looking like a well kept car with some caricature not an over restored trailer queen. Some flaws are required.

Mark follwed my instructions as crazy as they were. The best thing about using a service like Marks is he has the skills to make new. But in my case he understood what I was looking for as a customer and delivered it. That's cool!
914helo
Mark, I just linked my Suby conversion gauge thread up into the V8 tach thread. You are welcome to use that picture of the gauges you did for me. They look great! My home computer is hard down right now so unfortunately I can't get you any other shots. Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.