Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-6 rear emblem hole locations
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Originality and History
John
Could someone measure the hole locations for an original 914-6 emblem.

I need a starting point. I know center to center dimensions for the holes.

If I could get a height and a distance for one of the 3 holes, it would be a starting point.

Thanks.

914Sixer
Do you have a 914-6 emblem? Take it and press it into a piece of cardboard. You should be able to use those holes for your drilling pattern. Cut the cardboard down to size and use it to center it where you want it.
70Sixter
From the right tail lite to the rt edge of the 6 is 1 7/8" and from the lip below the 6 to the bottom of the 6 is 1 7/8". I can measure the hole, but the reference points are less clear

Sorry, accidental discharge. See next
70Sixter
From the left side of the right tail lite to the rt edge of the 6 is 1 7/8" and from the lip below the 6 to the bottom of the 6 is 1 7/8". I can measure the holes, but the reference points are less clear.

If you make the template 914Sixer suggested you should be good.
John
QUOTE(70Sixter @ Mar 15 2008, 09:01 AM) *

From the left side of the right tail lite to the rt edge of the 6 is 1 7/8" and from the lip below the 6 to the bottom of the 6 is 1 7/8". I can measure the holes, but the reference points are less clear.

If you make the template 914Sixer suggested you should be good.

Thanks,

That should get me real close. I don't want to install it where it doesn't look right.

John

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.