Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Leather door panels and center cushion....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
Woo hoo, $150.
morph
Awesome deal!!
Scott Carlberg
$150 for all 3 pieces Mike?

is that price good for the rest of us, just send our door panels to you?
Joe Bob
Shipping and handling extra.....
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(mikez @ Jan 13 2004, 11:25 AM)
Woo hoo, $150.

they look heavy :-) ...

(entering weight-reduction, track-mode ...)
fuch toy
Skinny cow.....
BIGKAT_83
So mike what would the price be with the seats? I can't remember what you paid for the seats.
Those things look GREAT!!!!!! smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
Joe Bob
$450 for the seats....
Stitch
Thats an awsome price, in my shop I would twice that. The cost of leather to me is more than that and it would be whole sale to me.
I like the style you have, now do you you put the stock pocket and arm rest or do you switch to 911 style. I hav'nt decided what to do .
I have that checkered corvette seat with porsche molded in the head rest.
Do you do upholstery or how did you get them?
The price on the seats are awsome also.
Eric_Shea
they look heavy

Rich, are you looking at the door panels or the avatar?

I "know" why Hancock (Stitch) is hanging out here... it's not because he's interested in the cow "hyde" Glass up my seats and stop stare'n at Mikey's avatar damn-it! lol3.gif
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Jan 13 2004, 08:01 PM)
they look heavy

Rich, are you looking at the door panels or the avatar?

the calendar and my bankbook ...

the calendar says season 'SuperTech' is the end of February and the start of the competition season is not (too) long after that - so i have officially entered my "if it weighs something and costs something it'll have a hard time finding a spot in my car" phase ...

my bankbook says my pre-season upgrades will probably not be able to extend past new Bilsteins and the absolute minimum of ancillary support systems.

right now i have my doorpanels off to refit outside mirrors and the leftside doorstop. i'm having a hard time talking myself into re-installing them... (i suppose i'll have to do something tho ...)
Eric_Shea
(noticed how he avoided the question...) lol3.gif
fuch toy
Local shop that I have been going to for years....Mexican immigrant that likes my cars.... mueba.gif
redshift
You mean "guest worker"?

M
Eddie Williams
undocumented alien
fuch toy
Nah he be legal....speaks English well. Now his workers...that may be a different matter.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.