$22.00

$3.00 shipping USPS Cont USA
purple
bump for mangrum
McMark
I have them on my car. They work great. thumb3d.gif
gary beck
Beware !!!
This guy does not send out the stuff after its paid for.
See other posts.
bob
what posts? I need a set of these...
purple
QUOTE(gary beck @ May 13 2008, 12:17 PM) *

Beware !!!
This guy does not send out the stuff after its paid for.
See other posts.

shouldn't you be taking these issues up with the seller or the forum moderator (eric_shea) before you say something like this?

Handle it in private dude.
gary beck
I have been emailing the seller with no luck at all.
Im not the only one that has paid and not received the items.
Bruce did email me 3 weeks ago and said he would ship it item out, but it never did come and like I said, I have tried to email him a bunch of times.
SGB
He is a busy guy, but absolutely trustable. I'm sorry, but it is true that he is slow, and doesn't use email the same way alot of us do, but Bruce is Straight-up honest. Fear not I say, just give it a (quite a long) while.

smile.gif
gary beck
Never did recieve my end caps from this guy.
Do not send money to him.

I paid him with paypal on March 6, 2008 and have sent him about 10 emails about the end caps.
Still NO end caps or reply to emails.
Yep--- great guy!!!! av-943.gif
PeeGreen 914
Seriously? confused24.gif Over $25?

Bruce is a great guy who has sent out a ton of FREE stuff to all of us teeners. He may just be slow with getting your order out. He makes great stuff and he helps us all out when he can. poke.gif

Hey Bruce, I would like a set.
6freak
QUOTE(gary beck @ Jun 10 2008, 06:11 PM) *

Never did recieve my end caps from this guy.
Do not sent money to him.

SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND ar15.gif
michaelt55
I agree, he does great work and he has always come thru for me....

Michael
arvcube
are these still available?
arvcube
still wondering if these are available.... or does anyone else have any hooks on any?
6freak
QUOTE(arvcube @ Sep 17 2008, 10:28 PM) *

are these still available?

I need some too but i dont think im going the Canada route.....25$ these days is like 100$
horizontally-opposed
Also would be interested in a pair.

Are these still available? Did product get sent to Gary?

Enquiring minds want to know!

Thanks,

pete
6freak
22 dollars ..i would give it a try ...available??
jaxdream
QUOTE(6freak @ Apr 1 2009, 01:15 PM) *

yeah , I ran across these early on in my searches . I would pony up the price plus ship also, but seems to be some smoke on the horizon . I would like to know what material these are made of , and also see the guy respond to the negs here , as he has some supporters . I'm neutral til I get more info or make up some of my own . I wonder if Mikey in oregon could come up with some of these ??? confused24.gif

Jaxdream

6freak
well im not in the business of giving money away so if anyone can find a set from a reputable source Im in..Thanks
Mikey914
QUOTE(jaxdream @ Apr 3 2009, 07:10 AM) *

QUOTE(6freak @ Apr 1 2009, 01:15 PM) *

yeah , I ran across these early on in my searches . I would pony up the price plus ship also, but seems to be some smoke on the horizon . I would like to know what material these are made of , and also see the guy respond to the negs here , as he has some supporters . I'm neutral til I get more info or make up some of my own . I wonder if Mikey in oregon could come up with some of these ??? confused24.gif

Jaxdream

I could do these, just need to do a little reasearch. A couple weeks I can have these ready to go.

I do not want to step on another vendor though. So, keep tring to get ahold of him, and if he's not going to make them I will.

-Mark
JazonJJordan
chowtime.gif Bruce, if you are well enough; I would wait two months to get these through you.

If this is not possible, I would be grateful that Mark can handle it so well;
you both produce great products of quality.
Sometimes we might have too much going on, let us know Bruce if you can.
I will touch base by PM and Email but I know you are 25 miles from the nearest post office, not sure when you will get these or if you have phone or internet at home.

I will also touch back in two months Mark; advise you of contact & progress....
Thanks- jzn stirthepot.gif

**PM sent 20090725
**Email sent 20090725
**Followup -pending-
**Disposition -pending-
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.