Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Smiley's NOT working
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Scott Carlberg
(remember, I just yesterday said this site ROCKS!) lol

but, why aren't some of the smiley's not working?

Like the Worship guy, the Purple lol2 fella, the HeadBanging dood etc.
pray.gif lol2.gif headbang.gif

just wondering fellas
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(Scott Carlberg @ Jan 13 2004, 12:25 PM)
Like the Worship guy, the Purple lol2 fella, the HeadBanging dood etc.
pray.gif lol2.gif headbang.gif

i don't understand your question; what would you like them to not do ?
if by 'not work' you mean they're being unproductive - well - i guess the same is true of me, right now :-) ...

if you mean 'why aren't they animated' - they bow, bounce, and bang just fine for me ...

i do notice that sometimes they are not active in the selection pane, but they seem to do their thing in actual messages - subject to the ability of the browser to support all the animated stuff going on at once ...
SirAndy
QUOTE(ArtechnikA @ Jan 13 2004, 12:30 PM)
if you mean 'why aren't they animated' - they bow, bounce, and bang just fine for me ...

yepp.

BUT, if you're in the select smily window, sometimes, after selecting and adding the first, they'll stop animating.
you can still add more and once you posted your post, they'll work just fine ...

IE glitch.

Andy
scotty
...any idea why they suddenly die with IE6 and XP pro? Ticks me off now that they've stopped mad.gif (I like watching penguin practical jokes!)
redshift
reload the page?

Do you have "play animations" disabled in IE properties?

Do you have a popup stopper, plus a marketing scam program that has tried to throw popups on other websites... out of the blue?

M
Scott Carlberg
> Do you have "play animations" disabled in IE properties?

..why, is there such a thing?

> Do you have a popup stopper, plus a marketing scam program that has tried to throw popups on other websites... out of the blue?

..I did just switch to aol (btw: aol SUCKS) sawzall-smiley.gif
and thus why they ain't working I suppose.
Damn free disks laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.