Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for someone to prep & paint 914 in West San Jose
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JBOB
I'm hoping someone out there can help me. I'm fairly new to the site and I'm looking for someone in the West San Jose/Campbell area that does good paint prep & paint for a fair price. I'd like to get 74 914 done very soon.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Jason
McMark
Yeoman is the best in your area. He does 914s all the time and so he knows them well.

welcome.png
neo914-6
Do you have a budget?

I second Yeoman in Redwood City for quality work. He has painted many 914's including mine.

If you are set on a San Jose job, another member "Trevorg7" used Councours Autobody: Derick 408-377-7997. It took longer than promised but he was pleased with the results.

I have also used a painter in Salinas who is cheaper than Bay Area rates.

welcome.png

SirAndy
QUOTE(neo914-6 @ Mar 15 2008, 11:11 AM) *

I second Yeoman in Redwood City for quality work. He has painted many 914's including mine.

i 3rd him, but his name is Yeaman, not Yeoman and he's in Palo Alto, not Redwood City ...
shades.gif

Scott Yeaman
Yeaman Auto Body
2025 East Bayshore Road
Palo Alto, CA 94303
tel.: 650 328-8169

http://www.yabinc.com/

bye1.gif Andy
hydroliftin
I you are looking for something cheap, I have had good luck with Maaco in Palo Alto. Not up to the quality standards of Yeaman's, but quite good if you want to spend less than $1,000. What I have done in the past is get one of their coupons for $300 off a $600 paint job, then have them do $300 - $400 additional prep work. Works out to $600 to $700 and still will look good after 5 or 6 years. Not sure about other Maaco shops. They are all independently owned. So make sure you find a good one.
JBOB
QUOTE(JBOB @ Mar 14 2008, 04:25 AM) *

I'm hoping someone out there can help me. I'm fairly new to the site and I'm looking for someone in the West San Jose/Campbell area that does good paint prep & paint for a fair price. I'd like to get 74 914 done very soon.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Jason

Thanks for the quick response. I really appreciate it. It looks like everyone replied with the same person in mind. I haven't established a budget yet. I'm not looking for anything fancy, just a good clean job. Any ideas on the price range I'll be looking at if I have this guy do the work?

P.S. Also wanted to thank all for welcoming me to 914World
McMark
Give him a call. I'm sure he'll have a price off the top of his head.
JBOB
QUOTE(McMark @ Mar 16 2008, 11:05 AM) *

Give him a call. I'm sure he'll have a price off the top of his head.

Thanks Mark. I appreciate the reply.

Jason
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.