Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Wie Gehts from Frankfurt
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Eric_Shea
Well... it's been cold, windy and rainy here but at least the dollar really sucks! biggrin.gif

Off to Paris tomorrow AM. Thanks to all who helped with the IT. It will be as follows:

Day 1:
6:00AM train
Check-In
Lunch
Historic Walk (Rick Steve's... thanks for the tip)
Boat to Eifel Tower
Eifel Tower

Day 2:
Champs Eleysee's walk starting at the Arc and ending at the Louvre (unless it's raining then possibly a siteseeing bus from the arc to...???)

It's almost 10:00PM here so I'm going to pack and crash and be ready for an early morning.

Auf Wiedersehen!
SirAndy
smilie_wirdgut.gif
hcdmueller
Enjoy the trip. Sorry about the weather. It has been like this for a long time now and there are no signs of improvement.

Enjoy Paris. I love visiting that city.
championgt1
Guten tag! Have fun. bye1.gif
johannes
You will have fine weather in Paris on saturday ... but sunday it will rain again ! ... sad.gif

Have a nice week end !
Eric_Shea
Spotty rain on and off all weekend but a blast nonetheless... Never met a rude Parisian. Everyone was quite pleasant. Found my way around on the metro and the bus system.

All good. Off to catch a flight home tomorrow. I hope to have pictures to post tomorrow evening.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Mar 16 2008, 04:29 PM) *

Spotty rain on and off all weekend but a blast nonetheless... Never met a rude Parisian. Everyone was quite pleasant. Found my way around on the metro and the bus system.

All good. Off to catch a flight home tomorrow. I hope to have pictures to post tomorrow evening.

E. You do have your wife with you don't you? Paris without your wife is pretty much the end of any marraige.
Eric_Shea
Ooooooooooooooooops... biggrin.gif

Thank God all the girls here are "really" Ugly!! av-943.gif
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Mar 16 2008, 06:01 PM) *

Ooooooooooooooooops... biggrin.gif

Thank God all the girls here are "really" Ugly!! av-943.gif

Uh huh!
Pat
Gint
Eric got that backwards. He's the ugly one. Works out the same though. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.