Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New website 914rubber.com
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
Mikey914
I got my new website up to help keep track of inventory and shipping.
914Rubber.com
For those of you who wanted Vertical Targa seals entercode world1 for one set of seals, world2 for 2 sets.

Thanks,
Mark
For those of you that would just prefer me to send a Paypal invoice, just drop me an email.

Thanks,

Mark
djm914-6
How's the new site running, Mark?
FourBlades

I hope his site is working well because I just ordered a set of everything he makes. The rubber on my car is all missing or completely shot. Most of it looks like it melted once or twice in its life.

How hard would it be to make new bumper tops???

Thanks...John

Mikey914
Thanks, guys.

The site is up, still have some small bugs to work out. I'm currently limited to 20 products, and it seems like I will be going over that in the near future.

I've been busy with my day job, and have the new lower targa seal coming out this next week, as well as development work I'm doing for at least 2 more that I'm working on. I'll make an official announcement when they're ready to go.

The bumper top is one that I have looked into. The tooling for a mold that long will be quite expensive, but like the rest of the seals at some point it is worth it. This one will be awhile, but it is on my radar.

Thanks again,
Mark
gary beck
Mark, got the door seals the other day.
Great stuff
Thanks
Gary
narino

Got the seals and screws! Thanks Mark!
70Sixter
Very nice start with the site. You are bookmarked and ready for use.
KenH
How about front turn-signal lens seals??

Ken
Got a set of engine seals from you. Worked great. aktion035.gif

Roy.
Ian Stott
Can you post a link? I typed it in and didn't work for me, I will definitely be needing your products, also be kind! I am pooter illiterate!

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
Mikey914
QUOTE(Ian Stott @ Jun 1 2008, 07:13 AM) *

Can you post a link? I typed it in and didn't work for me, I will definitely be needing your products, also be kind! I am pooter illiterate!

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada

914Rubber.com

Thanks for the props! The lower front targa seals will be shipping hopefully as early as Wednesday!!!
Kansas 914
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ May 11 2008, 06:02 PM) *

Thanks, guys.

The site is up, still have some small bugs to work out. I'm currently limited to 20 products, and it seems like I will be going over that in the near future.

Thanks again,
Mark

Hi Mark,

My order arrived Friday - what great products.

Keep up the good work - what's next?

Mike.
JazonJJordan
popcorn[1].gif Whats coming up Mark? What can we anticipate with drool drooley.gif ?
Mikey914
I currently have been posting these items as I complete the. The last is the 3 part seal. I have 2 other new items that I should have online in the next 2-3 weeeks. It just takes awhile to get these up and running, there's allways a few kinks to work out, but I haven't stopped with the new stuff yet.

Thanks again,
-Mark
craig downs
Hi Mark
Were you planning on making the cowl vent seal as this is another seal that is badly needed.
jcb29
Wanted to put in a big plug from a happy customer for one of Mark's new products. He reproduced the two round foam seals that are on the flapper valves on either side of the fresh air blower. They fit GREAT and should be an improvement over the OEM seals that were deteriorated falling apart. Thanks Mark.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.