Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My vouch thread
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Brett W
This is for people that have bought anything from me so disregard if you haven't.
GWN7
? confused24.gif
Sylverius
I sold Brett some turbo parts on Honda-Tech.com. He's a good buyer, I wish they were all like him!

- Jim
stock93
I don't know if you are wanting references or what.

If so, I bought a right rear fender from Brett. I am pleased with it. He was even nice enough to come over and listen to my weird engine noise to see if he knew what it was. He also puts up with me pretty well smile.gif Hey brett, do you have a spare throttle pedal?

John
SirAndy
? confused24.gif ?
Eric_Shea
I'll vouch for him... hell-of-a-nice guy. Came over and fed my dog while we were away. Didn't add too much water to the liqour bottles. Even let him date my sister, she was kinda pissed at both of us when she found out he was married. Dog likes him though...

Miles... you're up! confused24.gif
redshift
My daughter liked him fine, my wife said he talks too much, not enough 'action'.

M
swood
"...a little less conversation, a little more action please."
-The King
Brett W
Damn you guys are trip.
Bruce Allert
See.... there he goes again....

yes dear, it's him talking bs.gif

........b
Joe Bob
Stop talking it tickles....
swood
...ickle me pickle me tickle me too...
'70 Fasty
aktion035.gif Thanks for the great wheels! Super transaction and very easy to work with. Thanks again! aktion035.gif
Dr Evil
Got what I wanted in a timely manner. I recommend.

-My girlfriend said that I was better though biggrin.gif
jgiroux67
Hey Brett,
Can you post some more pictures of your car. That thing looks awesome!
ChrisFoley
Well, with all the happy consumers posting, I thought I should balance things out a little.
I really got the shaft from Brett on the last purchase. mad.gif
Trailing arm pivot shaft, that is! laugh.gif
SLITS
Alabama? ALABAMA? They have cars there?

When driving on the street, do they have seperate lanes for the anglo saxon ones and the african american ones? blink.gif

I think he got my dog pregnant; sister was too ugly. The puppies bark in a drawl.
qa1142
Great parts, Thanks Brett

(you should still get Paypal)

wink.gif
Lou W
I've never bought anything from him or had it delivered, but if I did, it was delivered as promised and priced just right biggrin.gif
Brett W
Lou

I think you need to buy something from me. I got a bunch of stuff for sale. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
jec914
My stuff from Brett showed today. Good quality parts and great status emails. Thanks Brett
GS9146Driver
Bought a set of Koni reds... arrived as advertised!!
Promt and nicely wraped!!
Thanks Brett. mueba.gif beer.gif

Stab it and steer it, if ya' ain't sideways you're not trying!!
Later, George. aktion035.gif
eeyore
smilie_pokal.gif I purchased a 2.0 CW crank and conrods. Everything was as stated.

The best part is that Brett takes additional time to clarify the details so that there are no surprises.

Joe Ricard
Yea, got the shaft from Brett too. sent him money he sent the most beautiful CAM SHAFT. Just can't wait to get this engine build up rolling.
tat2dphreak
huh.gif confused24.gif the 914club answer to ebay feedback?! what's the story Brett?

if I had bought something from brett I'm sure it would be a fine transaction,
Brett W
When I sell something to someone I don't want them to question whether or not I am a scammer or unreliable seller. My reputation and integrity are very important so I started this thread for people that are interested in doing business with me. I have limited feedback on EBAY as I don't sell much stuff there. I usually buy things.
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (Brett W @ Jun 21 2005, 12:50 PM)
When I sell something to someone I don't want them to question whether or not I am a scammer or unreliable seller. My reputation and integrity are very important so I started this thread for people that are interested in doing business with me. I have limited feedback on EBAY as I don't sell much stuff there. I usually buy things.

that's cool... I just didn't know if someone had questioned your integrity... beerchug.gif
redshift
The tests came back negative! Thanks so much Brett!

M
maf914
I bought some stuff from Brett last year. The good part, everything was as described. The bad part, I had to drive to Alabama to get everything! ohmy.gif

Actually, we met at the Barber Motorsport Park during the Grand Am Rolex Sports Car event in October and Brett delivered them to me there. Free shipping! Woo-Hoo! laugh.gif

Thanks, Brett. biggrin.gif
tdgray
I didn't know Brett sold stuff.... ohmy.gif

But if I had.... dry.gif

and I was in the market for something... wink.gif

but only if I had the money.... ohmy.gif

I would consider recommending to myself that... smile.gif

I purchase something from Brett. biggrin.gif

And I was happy with this purchase. Great Seller, quick shipper all that ebay crapola.

So there huh.gif

fiid
When I needed a Kidney transplant, Brett supplied the goods quickly and on ice. Great Seller AAAAAAA+++++++ Would deal with again.
redshift
Brett traded me Richard Nixon's living head for a kidney, and the head arrived in even better shape than he had described!

Brett, thanks so much for the tip on the Purina Nixon Head Chow, I was having problems getting him to eat, all better now.

'Sup Fiid? How's that kidney holding out?

M
Brett W
SSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep it down out there.

When the feds find out I sell STUFF they will shut me down.
tat2dphreak
Brett DID help me dispose of a body... I didn't pay him, but we made a blood pact to take it to the grave...

oops, sorry Brett, I'll go off myself now

beer.gif
fiid
QUOTE (redshift @ Jun 21 2005, 01:00 PM)

'Sup Fiid? How's that kidney holding out?

M

Yo Miles! It must be good - I'm pissing myself laughing at this thread
boldblue.gif boldblue.gif
Brett W
ar15.gif
Korijo
i got shaft'd, too! no cam washers.... WTfff... oh - wait... they just got here laugh.gif j/k

cam bolts? confused24.gif

good seller smilie_pokal.gif
TravisNeff
Bada Bump! I just bought a transmission from Brett, great deal with killer packaging (you could have dropped it from an airplane and it would have still been fine).

Thanks Brett!
charlesmac
Drove out to his place last saturday and picked up a butt load of engine parts and miscellaneous goodies. How much is a butt load? you ask. well I am just now walking straight agin. after all he does live in alabama.
Yo Brett, thanks for all the stuff. I remembered later what else i needed, but of course there wasn't any room left on the truck, so I'll shoot you an email this afternoon.
Brett W
after all he does live in alabama

This coming from a guy that lives in Mississippi. biggrin.gif

Let me know if there is anything else.
rhodyguy
i bought some upper strut mounts from brett. as advertised, super clean parts, prompt shipping, smooth transaction.

k
SGB
Hey Brett!
I just found out my parents know your Mom & Dad! Uh, do you have an ad up in the classifieds? More importantly, can you rebuild my transmission? 2nd gear synchro is more synco(pated) than synchronized. Side shift 901. Whattaya think? Sure would be better than shipping it to Redbeard in Texas if you know what you are doing...
stock93
As for buying stuff from BrettW, I go to him before I look anywhere else.

Hey Scott,
I have a parts trans (bad 3rd gear) if you end up needing anything used.

John
Brett W
Yeah Scott I can take care of it for you. Give me a shout next week and I will work something out once I get fully moved into my new shop.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.