Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone get one of these? (NPC)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mike_the_man
I don't think I'm in danger of getting one of these. I know of a few cars that are though. I think I might hand a few out!
davep
I think I'll print up a few. laugh.gif

DaveP
DNHunt
That's priceless. Great list of what not to do.

Dave
Joe Bob
If you read the Doonesbury comic strip....one the character's kid is handing out similar tickets to SUVs....one of the SUV owners pulled a gun. Not real life I know...unless your Miles and the foil helmet is too tight...... blink.gif

I recommend ticketing and moving along quickly.....never know when a ricer may take offense to your comments....... ar15.gif
Jeroen
Priceless!!!

cheers,

Jeroen
L8Apex
I have a rice mobile, but I don't think I fall into any of those categories

IPB Image
MJHanna
Damn I'm busted bootyshake.gif
L8Apex
Yeah, but that's a functional wing compared to the other ones out there. There used to be this guy at my high school that had a 95 Honda prelude. He had 3" flares on each side with tires that are only 205 wide, large wing like yours, and an NHRA spec PRO Stock hood.

IPB Image
nebreitling
that hood scoop is f-ing funny laugh.gif
makinson1
Suggested Additions:
20" cast wheels on 2' offset spacers w/ No-Name 40 Profile tires.
Extra points for Fast-n-Ridiculous shifter knob with counter rotating flashing purple neon LEDs.
Subwoofer tube painted to look like NOS nitrous bottle.
tracks914
Does this apply??? idea.gif
L8Apex
hey, that's good wood (he he he, I said good wood). It's those pressure treated ones. atleast it won't rust and will put up with the beating of a rain storm
redshift
Last time I wore a TFH (tin foil helmet) I got laid by a girl in a baked potato costume.. I hope..

M
madd_dogg_914
Here is my "ricer" lowered with 19" wheels on it! No stickers but I do have matching green tint if that scores me extra points.
redshift
QUOTE(MJHanna @ Jan 14 2004, 01:28 PM)
Damn I'm busted bootyshake.gif

laugh.gif

It look like my mother's car when the top is folding.

That is one big wing, you got a pilot license?

M
tracks914
QUOTE(redshift @ Jan 14 2004, 04:36 PM)
Last time I wore a TFH (tin foil helmet) I got laid by a girl in a baked potato costume.. I hope..

M

You hope you got laid or you hope she was a girl! w00t.gif w00t.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.