Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mixed media!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mike souza
I have to confess that I've always felt a bit awkward in the Porsche world.

I grew up around Japanese cars, specifically Datsuns (My Z will always be my first love) & Its always been kind of a one side or the other thing. In my area the Datsun guys & the Porsche guys really don't see eye to eye, if you know what I mean.

So when I came across this article on one of my favorite Japanese car blogs I was pleasantly surprised. Its just one of those articles that puts things in perspective.

No matter what, we're all just car guys.

Take a look for yourselves!

http://www.auto-otaku.com/home/2008/03/coverage-idlers.html
johannes
Very nice.

Talented photograph.
VaccaRabite
So... The huge wings on the Porsches. Are they there for a reason, or just kinda ricer jewelery?

I love the mini's, and that Honda 800.

Zach
mike souza
I don't know much about aerodynamics, but I do know that when you get to the level of tuning that RWB is at, form follows function.

To add to that, Tsukuba Circuit is where the big boys in Japan go to battle it out. If you hold a record there, you have bragging rights all over the country. So its difficult to imagine the aerodynamic aids are there just to look pretty.
So.Cal.914
All that racing steel and no 914's? sad.gif

Very Cool Pic's smile.gif
MrKona
I'm not usually a big Karmann Ghia fan, but that blue one may just change my opinion. Very nice looking car, and great photography.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.