Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Welfare Check on Capt. Krusty
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ConeDodger
Capt? Are you alright?
swapped
The shootings at Black Road Auto were reported about 4 p.m. By the time police and medics arrived all four were dead, Macagni said. A suspect was taken into custody at the scene

http://www.montereyherald.com/national/ci_...?nclick_check=1
VaccaRabite
Link is not working. Hopefully no one we know.

Not that I actually know any of you left coasters, but you know what I mean.

Zach
gary gartner

The Krusty one's shop is "The West Coast Garage" in santa maria, I believe

Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Mar 19 2008, 06:01 AM) *

Capt? Are you alright?

Depends on who you ask .............. Oh, you mean the shooting. Yup. Thanks for your concern. I know the guys out there pretty well. Family owned pick your own parts sorta place. The father used to teach auto technology at the local community college, the 2 sons have always been entrepeneurs, and this is/was a dynamic forward thinking base for the family fortunes. Still no news on who bit the big one ................ Made the local paper in the very next morning edition. That's gotta be a record of some kind ..........
The Cap'n
ConeDodger
Good to hear. I have two cousins there... Kim is a cashier at Safeway I think? One of the groceries anyway. She has twin girls. Her brother Rusty lives there too but I am not sure what he does. I called them and they are alright. Rusty is likely to crawl the pick and pulls but Kim... Not so much.

Sorry to hear the violence has come to town. Beautiful place... I loved my time at Vandenberg. My uncle loved it so much he raised his family there and stayed after leaving the AF.
purple
Hope everyone is okay out there. I loved my time at Vandenberg as well. Graduated from Saint Joseph High School in Santa Maria too! Small world ConeDodger. When were you there?
Cap'n Krusty
Looks like it was a family squabble, and one of the sons was the shooter. We won't know until later this evening. What years were you at Saint Joe's? My kids went there. The Cap'n
sww914
I drive through Santa Maria sometimes. I scored a beautiful wife from there, too, if you like kind, intelligent 1/4 Asian women on the smallish side. Oh, wait, who doesn't?
Rand
What's this about Krusty getting a welfare check? Hope he doesn't spend it all in one place.
tongue.gif
EdwardBlume
Beautiful place... I loved my time at Vandenberg. My uncle loved it so much he raised his family there and stayed after leaving the AF.

I was born in Santa Maria, went to St Mary's, St Joseph's, and lived in Nipomo. My Dad retired from the AF at Vandenberg and delivered mail in SM for the post office.

We used to drive past that yard on Black Road on the way VAFB all the time. Its out there with the brocoli. I was surprised that SMPD got out there and caught the guy. He must have been sick or high.

SM is growing but is really a small community. Time will heal this tragedy.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(sww914 @ Mar 19 2008, 02:27 PM) *

I drive through Santa Maria sometimes. I scored a beautiful wife from there, too, if you like kind, intelligent 1/4 Asian women on the smallish side. Oh, wait, who doesn't?

Careful Steve, Mine is all Asian and she has this evil side. I feel a little ashamed to tell you that I kind of like it...

As for the smallish side, I'll tell you what my brother told me when he met her. "If you pay full price you could have gotten a full sized wife". I kind of like her tiny...
ConeDodger
QUOTE(purple @ Mar 19 2008, 12:33 PM) *

Hope everyone is okay out there. I loved my time at Vandenberg as well. Graduated from Saint Joseph High School in Santa Maria too! Small world ConeDodger. When were you there?

I think it was '95 or '96... I wasn't there long. There was no hospital and I did anesthesia in the AF so it was just a short TDY... I was there for some training thing and I was one of the teachers. I think Vandenberg just hosted the training and everyone doing it came in from outside as well. I stayed in the VOQ which was beautiful and surrounded with big pine trees. I remember the base commander was at an event outside the restaurant throwing cowchips. It was Western night or something. I was there for about six weeks.
Eric_Shea
I kind of like her tiny...

Where's that picture of the hand? biggrin.gif

BTW... The Cap'n is too Krusty for lead. He can deflect bullets with the power of his Rock'n! Scuibilly-Flabilly-Doo!! (for you Patton Oswald fans out there... 80's metal.)

http://music.download.com/pattonoswalt/360...-100599873.html
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Mar 19 2008, 06:45 PM) *

I kind of like her tiny...

Where's that picture of the hand? biggrin.gif

BTW... The Cap'n is too Krusty for lead. He can deflect bullets with the power of his Rock'n! Scuibilly-Flabilly-Doo!! (for you Patton Oswald fans out there... 80's metal.)

http://music.download.com/pattonoswalt/360...-100599873.html

I had to ask Yopu for it...

Here it is.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.