Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gizwhiz
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
HillKing
I have quite a few parts that I am unable to identify, that came with my latest basket case. 4752900461. Here are pics of a couple of them. Anyone identify? As I have several others I will post. If you look at the bolts with nuts the nuts have a 2part lock? Why not nylock? Heat I suppose.
HillKing
Sorry better pic of the bolts
degreeoff
look like hold down straps for the trunk lid hinges to me...why 3? I have no idea why the spanky nuts, no idea
scotty b
I know the bolts but can't place them right now. The hold down straps I believe are the ones for the trunk rodz. The 3rd pic is of a ruler typically used to find the length of various things biggrin.gif Sheet metal screws MIGHT be the ones for the brake reservoir braket
ericread
Those are definitely bolts, clamps and screws.

If you don't ask, how are you ever going to learn? av-943.gif
Eric_Shea
agree.gif The guys nailed it (keen eyes). Bolts, screws, spring hold downs and a ruler. wink.gif
914Sixer
The bolts and nuts are easy. They are for the steering joints. They secure the rods.
HillKing
All right I think we are done with those. A couple of more posts and I'll know as much as you all. About the gizwhiz's , that is.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.