Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Calling So. Cal. Auto Painters
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
yeahmag
Calling all auto body geeks...

I would love someone to either stand around and laugh at me or actually hold the gun while painting my engine compartment. It doesn't have to look spectacular, it just can't end in utter failure. I have the paint and several guns to choose from. Area is more or less prepped.

Excellent beer and coffee/espresso drinks provided. Red, red meat may be in the works too... Let me know when. I'm in Pasadena, CA. I'm ready when you are.

-Aaron
charliew
QUOTE(yeahmag @ Mar 21 2008, 12:03 AM) *

Calling all auto body geeks...

I would love someone to either stand around and laugh at me or actually hold the gun while painting my engine compartment. It doesn't have to look spectacular, it just can't end in utter failure. I have the paint and several guns to choose from. Area is more or less prepped.

Excellent beer and coffee/espresso drinks provided. Red, red meat may be in the works too... Let me know when. I'm in Pasadena, CA. I'm ready when you are.

-Aaron

Shooting it is the easy part. It's only going to look as good as the effort put in the prep work. There is nothing worse than paint put on that must be taken back off and redone the correct way with the correct quality coatings.
I can't help but I wouldn't want a friend saying I did his job if everything was done half way.
Good luck it's hard work and a few skinned knuckles but doing a good job will be something you can be proud of.
Charliew
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.