Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey AutoAtlanta, it's time for a cookout!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
agrump
Hey guys,

When are you going to do another get together? It's time to see what the Georgia folks have been working on during the winter.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(agrump @ Mar 24 2008, 04:06 AM) *

Hey guys,

When are you going to do another get together? It's time to see what the Georgia folks have been working on during the winter.

Great Idea! We will host you can be in charge of signup and the saturday you would like to have it and burgers dogs and beer for everyone. (we need 30 to sign up to make it worth while though!!!!!
blitZ
Count me in. jsharp.gif
agrump
Great Idea! We will host you can be in charge of signup and the saturday you would like to have it and burgers dogs and beer for everyone. (we need 30 to sign up to make it worth while though!!!!!

Thank you! Do you mind if it is also a swap meet?
Jake Raby
According to whemn it is I'd be willing to show up and give a talkon engines :-)

Spring is super busy for me, though.
904svo
I'm in

jsharp.gif

Maybe we can get Al to be the cook again!

Al Meredith
I"m in ...should have something running by then..
rwjames
Count me in depending on the date.
pankopp
i will be there, just let me know when...
blitZ
Hey, what happened to this cook out. It's nice and toasty in the Big Peach Pit. Time to take off the roof and go driving.
hydroliftin
I'll be in Atlanta on business from Sept. 29 - Oct. 10, but sadly with a rental car.
SGB
Were having a cook out at SM Racing here in Huntsville as part of the Rocket City Ramble, while we do an engine drop. But that won't happen untill October. I'm hoping George aktion035.gif will make it over here to Huntspatch then, but I don't know yet. Maybe even Mr Raby shades.gif could make it!
Al Meredith
We may have to have this event in the heat of August. End of June is the PCA event in Charlotte and October is the Huntsville event , but I'm local so the hot drive woun't bother me. Al George, let me know if you need help
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.