Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OEM Boxster Wheels on a 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
angerosa
I'm really fixated on these 18" Boxster wheels. (Let's not focus on the 18" right now - I know everyone will have an opinion)

Will they fit on a 911 5 lug used for 914 5 lug conversion?

They are the 2005 Boxster S wheels.

Here's a pic of the ones I like from wheelenhancement.com.
TravisNeff
They'll fit but you will need flared fenders in the rear and probably needs spacers all around - but they are the same bolt pattern 5x130
angerosa
Thanks - That's exactly what I was looking for. 5 x 130
toon1
do a search, there ae some using 16X6", no flares, no spacers
jim912928
I run 7X16 boxster rims all around with no spacers and it is as tight as you'd want in the rear (I did not have to roll my fenders at all). The 9" wide boxster rims in the back will not fit standard fenders...the fenders will have to be stretched or flares added (with spacers).
MoveQik
Turtlegirl. Built by Series9. Stock fenders. biggrin.gif 16x7 I believe.
marks914
I am running 2 sets of boxter s fronts, 17x7 no body mods

Mark

IPB Image

IPB Image

toon1
I like the boxter wheels. Turtle girls wheels look real good.I am planning on doing that myself I just need to do the 5 lug mod.

your car's look great guy's/girls.
jim_hoyland
And there are these, Linda/'s 914...
computers4kids
Here's one I saw last week from a guy on the club site....unbelievably awesome!
angerosa
QUOTE(computers4kids @ Mar 26 2008, 09:28 AM) *

Here's one I saw last week from a guy on the club site....unbelievably awesome!

What size are those? They look pretty big like 18s maybe? I do like those but I'm really stuck on the other ones I like but could change my mind becasue I'm not finding them for sale and when I do they want like $2000 for them.
angerosa
QUOTE(MoveQik @ Mar 25 2008, 08:19 PM) *

Turtlegirl. Built by Series9. Stock fenders. biggrin.gif 16x7 I believe.

I do like this style too. I've seen them. I think these came on the non "S" Boxster. They're kinda like the ones I want.
jaxdream
QUOTE(marks914 @ Mar 25 2008, 05:28 PM) *

I am running 2 sets of boxter s fronts, 17x7 no body mods

Mark

IPB Image

IPB Image

What size tire / brand are you using on these 7j x 17 wheesl?? I'm currently have 3 with a forth coming boxster classics in 7j x 17 55et that I want to run on my narrow body 73 . Just looking for a tire that will not overlap the rim sides. Thanks .... idea.gif

jaxdream
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.