Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Have you heard about West cost core ?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
pat4
Hello,

Have you any feedback about a seller called "West Coast Core" ? He sells many P&C kits on eBay and rebuilt heads also.

By example, a 914 T4 Mahle 94mm with flat top P&C kit is sold at $299 (PP sold the same at $477). It seems cheap !
drew365
I'm pretty sure that's the same ebay ad my friend answered recently and had his 2.0 heads rebuilt. The ad makes it sound like they have heads ready for exchange but you have to wait for them to redo yours. They are in Lancaster,CA. The guy that runs the ads knows nothing about machining. He subs the work out to a machine shop. My friend brought the heads into the shop and was impressed with the knowledge of the machinist. But when he got them back he had a problem with the exhaust manifolds not bolting up because of the way they did a repair, and he ended up having another shop fix them. That's all I know, he hasn't gotten the car back together yet so I don't know how well it runs.
pat4
Here is the profile of the guy :
http://members.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aboutme...me/jjmoneyhogg/
Jake Raby
They bought all the tooling from MSHP, and the same guys do the work that did it then...
Brad Roberts
Run ??

B
skline
Ok, I have to chime in on this one. I have bought stuff from this guy on Ebay. He is really slow at shipping and doesnt always get the order right. He seemed very helpful at first but if you do a search on PP board, you will find many topics on this guy and how his service is. Mine was not that great of an experience. Just wanted to add my 2 cents.
914werke
QUOTE(Jake Raby @ Jan 15 2004, 01:57 PM)
They bought all the tooling from MSHP, and the same guys do the work that did it then...

Perhaps they have a line on where you can find M.S. mad.gif
I d like to catch up with the Fucker and extract the cash he effectively stole from me. chair.gif
(No, I cant let it go.)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.