Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I hope I am still welcome here
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
por73914
Well guys I sold my 914 and I am really regreting it. I was planning on buying another one but I ran across a 911 Cab instead. So I will still be lurking around (you guys are way more fun than the bird) and I still have quite a few 914 parts. I want to thank everybody that helped me get my teener running and maybe I can help someone in the future. Thanks Paul driving.gif
boxstr
Paul Don't worry about it, we all go through a mid life crisis. I can't begin to tell you how many times I have gone to the other side for something new and different. And then there are the cars.
I personally like both of your Porsches, 914 or no 914.
Have fun, that is what life should be about.
CCL
Joe Bob
911 cabs are preeeety gay.....but then again, I like them......
por73914
QUOTE(Beanie Boy @ Mar 27 2008, 03:29 PM) *

911 cabs are preeeety gay.....but then again, I like them......

Yeah can't do to much than drive it...it is for the wife and that is all she needs to do

I don't see it being near as fun as the teener, but she is happy. And I always have the 72 911 with the 3.2 driving.gif
ericread
Nope. Not Welcome. Be on your way "niner-boy". chair.gif

Ah, what the heck... We can share funny stories about non mid-engine cars laugh.gif

por73914
QUOTE(ericread @ Mar 27 2008, 03:40 PM) *

Nope. Not Welcome. Be on your way "niner-boy". chair.gif

Ah, what the heck... We can share funny stories about non mid-engine cars laugh.gif

I could aways piss the bird people off by putting a V8 in it... sawzall-smiley.gif
euro911
I look at it this way: blink.gif

Variety is the spice of life
markb
Yeah can't do to much than drive it...it is for the wife and that is all she needs to do

I don't see it being near as fun as the teener, but she is happy. And I always have the 72 911 with the 3.2 driving.gif

This would be the most important part. If she's happy, you're happy. biggrin.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(por73914 @ Mar 27 2008, 01:42 PM) *

I could aways piss the bird people off by putting a V8 in it... sawzall-smiley.gif

hmmmm ... idea.gif

i wonder what happened to that car. belonged to a cop. i did some work on it back when brad still had the shop in palo alto ...
aktion035.gif Andy

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
messix
ya better to go though cars for mid-life crissis than wive's..... much less expensive!!! laugh.gif
PeeGreen 914
You say you still have parts? Well shoot, you have just as much of a running 914 as many others if you still have some parts biggrin.gif

I love the '72. With a 3.2 it must move very well.
degreeoff
Well a 9elben guy now.........You make me SICK! (though I really mean jealous!) Thats my next stable addition!! Keep coming back!
rick 918-S
No big deal, when you notice your winky shrinking just buy a roller an swap in the engine from the donor Cab. laugh.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif

Around here, it's not the cars, it's the people. slap.gif that's as close as I get to cumbya.
por73914
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Mar 28 2008, 08:16 AM) *

No big deal, when you notice your winky shrinking just buy a roller an swap in the engine from the donor Cab. laugh.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif

Around here, it's not the cars, it's the people. slap.gif that's as close as I get to cumbya.

Maybe I should buy a 1.7 teener and convice my wife that the 1.7 would a much better engine for the cab... smilie_pokal.gif
Root_Werks
911's are nice cars. You'll find another 914 someday. In the meantime, you're always welcome around here. drunk.gif
Sleepin
...you will no longer be allowed to wave at us however! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.