Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT-Found a NOS MINILITE England Wheel 6-1/2"x15"
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TJB/914
Hi Guys,

Today in my business travels I stopped at a German Auto Repair shop that works on Porsche, VW's & BMW's. They were cleaning out old stuff that was on the shelf for many years. I made a low ball offer on this wheel & got it. The price was about a couple trips to Starbucks for coffee.

Here is what I got & need help to identify it's value.

One (1) NOS MINILITE England 6-1/2" x 15CH (33Y) five (5) bolt wheel. Here are a few photo's with misc. markings. They only had this one wheel.

Help, what did I buy???unsure.gif & what are they worth??? unsure.gif

Tom
TJB/914
More markings.

T
porschecb
One wheel! In that kind of condition! WOW! A set of four would be nice.

Good luck! Nice wheel!
davep
Is the bolt pattern on a 130mm diameter?
rhodyguy
thomas, for someone running that style and size, in that condition i'd guess $200 at a minimum.

k
JPB
What ya gonna do with it a wall mounted clock? beer.gif
TJB/914
QUOTE(davep @ Mar 28 2008, 06:21 PM) *

Is the bolt pattern on a 130mm diameter?

Hi Dave.

I don't know. I don't have a wheel template, but the approx. diameter is 5"
so that equals 15.708 inches in circumference. I don't remember what the scale into mm is??? Math majors help here??

T
sixgt
Thomas,

That's a sport minilite, it aluminum and weighs 18 lbs. I used to have a set. Worth about 200-250. I saw a set they convinced someone they were very vintage and got about $400. Maybe if is 5X130, one of those people will buy it for a spare. Hope that helps.
boxstr
Sweet, that will make a nice shelf ornament. I love that stuff.
And you know what happens. Some one comes along in a few years who has three of the same wheels for sale.
TJB/914
QUOTE(boxstr @ Mar 28 2008, 08:08 PM) *

Sweet, that will make a nice shelf ornament. I love that stuff.
And you know what happens. Some one comes along in a few years who has three of the same wheels for sale.

Boxstr.

You are right, it goes next to my other orphan FUCHS 6x16 # 911.361.020 (43) wheel on the shelf. It's hard to pass up a bargin.

Why do we do this things?? wacko.gif

T
dbu356
How to Measure Bolt Patterns

from this site: https://rsracing.com/tech-wheel.html

Don't know if it's accurate but.....there you go

David
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.