Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: QUICK ?????
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
Set on evilbay closing in 50 minutes....
Gint
$250-300 used.

Under $200 would be a deal.

My set from a P dealer only cost $360 or $380, something like that.
ppickerell
I paid $280 and got the 10 book (parts catalog) as a bonus.
davep
Now that everything seems to show up in downloads, is it worth investing in paper manuals?
A lot of us paid for a copy of the PET on CD, now it can be downloaded for free.
I paid big bucks for my manuals: the shop manual set, the parts manual, GT manuals, flat rate manual, technical manual plus all the literature I could find. Much of this I can now download for free. While I like to share all my information, I just question investing further.

DaveP
Joe Bob
Yeah your right....but sometimes a hard copy in book format is nice for the garage.

My max bid was 200 and got by me as ebay logged me out just before close of auction.....assholes. I guess I didn't REALLY need them.

They went for 202.50 ish....
davep
Bummer on the Ebay deal. I guess I will keep the rare stuff private to protect my investment. However, the info is available for the asking. I think I will try to put together a list of the literature I have. Others can add to the list, then we will know what exists.

DaveP

PS Mike : fix that avatar will you!!!!!!!!
SirAndy
we have (the real original printed) 914/4 - 914/6 SHOP manuals here.

now if someone on this board had a printing company ... wink.gif
Andy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.