Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Auto Atlanta Hours?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Beamer13
Anyone know the hours at Auto Atlanta?? I'm going to be driving through
And would like to stop and see it on my way back to Green Bay.
abbott295
Last I knew, they were open till 7 pm weekdays and they have Saturday hours also. There is a good chance George will see this and give you the answer straight from the horse's mouth if I get this back to the top. Or call them. When are you coming through?
dr914@autoatlanta.com
Hi Everyone. We are open 9-7 m-f and 9:30-4 saturday. I am always available at any time for tech advice 24 hours a day for members 770 427 2844 ext 16 or cell 404 308 5652 or home 770 971 4960
Beamer13
Thanks everyone. Yeah traffic on 75 was horrible last night!!! We didn't get in til late. We are currently in Addairsville, but now my brother's mini van has some tranny sensor issues, so we're kinda stuck!!!! It won't go out of first gear. Of course this happens on a Sunday when nothing is open to help. I guess my brother is stuck staying in Calhoun, GA where the nearest dealership is.
Anyone in the area know anything about Dodge Grand Caravans?? Help!!! :-)
rudedude
My dodge caravan did the same thing in the middle of nowhere,
roughly 30 degrees below zero with a 6 mos and 18mos old in the car.
I havent had any problems with the chevy suburban that replaced it.
Good luck!
Jule
Beamer13
Yeah, we just left them and their kids at a hotel next to a dealership in Calhoun. They are going to go to the dealership first thing in the a.m. And hopefully they'll fix it?? Unfortunately Autozone and Advanced don't have the part we needed:-( they did read the code for us though so we know what it is. Worst case they rent a car and go home, and I get to take another road trip to come back to get their van:-). Hopefully it'll be warmer here if and when that happens:-)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.