Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Suzi is moving to a new home
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SLITS
At the request of MaryAnn, Suzi will be stored in Slits' Asshole Garage. Instead of being lonely in a U-Store It, she will have the company of 5 other Teeners.

Alberto, your nephews' future car will be moved outside to make a place of honor for Suzi. Hope you don't mind.

This will allow me to fix some of the small things on Howards' car and maintain it in the condition he always did.

The request also carried the condition that Suzi be taken to such events that are feasible.

While I feel honored to be chosen to store Suzi, I thank the family for allowing Suzi to remain in control of 914 lovers everywhere. A special car owned by a very special person.
EdwardBlume
That's cool. You are doing a good thing! If you need any parts outa my stash... gratis.
Allan
Nice Ron.

Just remember that she is NOT a candidate for a six conversion... smile.gif
KaptKaos
QUOTE(Headrage @ Mar 29 2008, 06:46 AM) *

Nice Ron.

Just remember that she is NOT a candidate for a six conversion... smile.gif

Who are you and what have you done with Allan?!?!? biggrin.gif

Great news Ron. Good stuff.
craig downs
That is so cool. Suzi will be at the right place and with the right person to take care of her. I'm sure this is how Howard would want it.
gregrobbins
Anything she needs, my parts boxes are open. I am glad she is under your watchful eye Ron. I am looking forward to seeing her again at the Swap Meet.
PeeGreen 914
Very cool Ron. I know you will treat her right.
Grimstead
pray.gif

bye1.gif
Mrs. K
Awesome! wub.gif

(I miss Howie sad.gif )

Lisa
mrs.K.gif
Gint
That's pretty cool.
rick 918-S
Nice, glad to hear it. rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.