Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Boulder Denver Coffee Cars
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Ferg
Just a reminder it's this Saturday the 5th.

Ferg smile.gif

New flyer:
IPB Image

Old Flyer:
Click to view attachment
Gint
None of my old cars are running but I'll probably be there anyway.
Ferg
I'm 914'less and the new taildragger won't be here for a couple weeks...

I may ride my bike there biggrin.gif
plymouth37
My teener is in pieces but I will make it down. It will be great to be able to finally meet some of you guys!
Dana.
Gint
Great. It's only an hour or so south of Cheyenne. Too bad your car is down though. I'd like to see it. You, John and Mark (can't rmeember how many other WY peeps we have) should get together and line up a run up there this summer.
Ferg
QUOTE(plymouth37 @ Mar 31 2008, 11:58 AM) *

My teener is in pieces but I will make it down. It will be great to be able to finally meet some of you guys!
Dana.

You gonna drive the Plymouth drooley.gif

Look forward to meeting you.

Ferg
Ferg
icon_bump.gif Bump

Scott S
Shoot...

I am trying to squeese in 4 more ski days - so I will be in the hills the next two weekends. I did drive my car last saturday however - had a blast. Started right up after being dormant for 4+ monthes!!
Ferg
QUOTE(Scott Schroeder @ Apr 1 2008, 09:20 AM) *

Shoot...

I am trying to squeese in 4 more ski days - so I will be in the hills the next two weekends. I did drive my car last saturday however - had a blast. Started right up after being dormant for 4+ monthes!!

Just leave me the keys then happy11.gif driving.gif w00t.gif

Have fun on the slopes, hope it does not snow to hard, you may not be able to find your truck in the parking lot afterwards. laugh.gif
Kirmizi
Dana, what time do you plan on heading south? I'm going to try and make it down there in the teener if the weather cooperates. Shoot me a PM and let me know. Ferg, when do the festivities usually begin? Mike
Ferg
Most people show up around 7:30 - 8:30. Most everyone stays till 10am.

Ferg
SharonG
I may be there with my classic '93 Jeep Grand Cherokee. biggrin.gif
TINCAN914
What time does the BBQ begin Mike?
Buff burgers and beer right? biggrin.gif Gonna see if I can get Brew out that early.. Would like to see you guys.. Breakfast after? If I drive that far, coffee aint gonna cut it..
Kirmizi
Sounds good Ferg, according to Mapquest it's around an hour and 27 minutes from Cheyenne. Be good to meet a couple more Colorado guys. Mike
plymouth37
QUOTE(Kirmizi @ Apr 1 2008, 11:04 AM) *

Dana, what time do you plan on heading south? I'm going to try and make it down there in the teener if the weather cooperates. Shoot me a PM and let me know. Ferg, when do the festivities usually begin? Mike

I will probably be passing through Cheyenne around 6, if you want to meet up for the drive down let me know, wont be in the teener though sad.gif .
Ferg
QUOTE(TINCAN914 @ Apr 1 2008, 06:44 PM) *

Buff burgers and beer right? biggrin.gif Gonna see if I can get Brew out that early.. Would like to see you guys.. Breakfast after? If I drive that far, coffee aint gonna cut it..

Don't know where the whole BBQ thing came from... Great Idea and hope to have one this summer, but I need to go pick up my mom from the airport after the show, so the rest of my day and week is spoken for...

Sharon, I'll pile some rocks for you to park on in a classic Jeep pose biggrin.gif

Danny, what are you going to bring up?

Weather is looking good at this point.

Ferg driving.gif
TROJANMAN
I'm out.......

Scotty,
Where are you skiing? I'll be in Copper with the fam
Eek a Mouse, Susan Tadeschi and Pato Banton are playing if you want to head over to Copper.
Free babysitting if you call and reserve now.
SharonG
QUOTE(Ferg @ Apr 2 2008, 08:08 AM) *
Sharon, I'll pile some rocks for you to park on in a classic Jeep pose biggrin.gif

Whoohoo!!! biggrin.gif
byndbad914
as for BBQ - that happened last month when a few went down to Kevin's to help move some stuff around his garage. That is the mistaken BBQ source.

This time there is no plan for a BBQ that I am aware of. The car show is a real coin-toss right now for me.

I say we shoot for a get-together afterward somewhere next month, then the long distance drivers (LDDs) aren't coming in just for coffee and a handshake. I would volunteer my place in Broomfield but I don't have a BBQ yet. If we all just want to chip in and order pizzas, I have a pool table smile.gif

10AM to start ordering pizza and drinking beer may be a bit early, but maybe make the get-together start at noon and the LDDs may just want to kill a couple hours messing around in Boulder or something. Then that gives everyone a month to make it a point to get-together and meet some of the outta-towners.

Sound doable for everyone that would want to show up??
Gint
I'm doing an in and out this month. I have too much to do this weekend to hang out long.
Ferg
icon_bump.gif
Gint
Be there around 08:30 for an hour. driving.gif
Kirmizi
Here's an "on-the-way-bump"... See you guys there. Mike
Ferg
It was good meeting some new teeners beerchug.gif

Mike and Dana drove from WY!!

Light turnout car wise, maybe 15ish cars, but with a autox today, I sorta expected it.

Once again I took car pics but no people pics, they are on the camera and I'll ad them soon.

Ferg
TINCAN914
[Got it from the local site. It was a poke at fun. smile.gif

quote name='Ferg' date='Apr 2 2008, 08:08 AM' post='1015959']
[quote name='TINCAN914' post='1015840' date='Apr 1 2008, 06:44 PM']
[/quote]

Don't know where the whole BBQ thing came from... Great Idea and hope to have one this summer, but I need to go pick up my mom from the airport after the show, so the rest of my day and week is spoken for...

Danny, what are you going to bring up?

Weather is looking good at this point.

Ferg driving.gif
[/quote]
plymouth37
It was great to meet you guys, I'm looking forward to the next time!
Kirmizi
That was a good time! Great people and cars, can't wait to do it again.
Hey Dana, how was the drive back? Mike
plymouth37
QUOTE(Kirmizi @ Apr 6 2008, 09:01 AM) *

That was a good time! Great people and cars, can't wait to do it again.
Hey Dana, how was the drive back? Mike

Just fine, I take it you made it back ok?
effutuo101
WTF.gif thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
KELTY360
QUOTE(effutuo101 @ Apr 6 2008, 10:33 PM) *

WTF.gif thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

agree.gif
shoguneagle
My wife and I will be passing through Cheyenne, WY, Colorado Springs, Denver, Albeq. etc somewhere around the first few days of May. We are traveling from the Moab Car Show.

Wondering when the next "coffee meet" will take place and where in May. We would like to join you if our times coincide.

Steve N Sandy Hurt
Flagstaff, AZ
Gint
It's the first Saturday of May Steve. Let us know when you're going to be in town!
Kirmizi
Soooo, will that be a BBQ weekend too?
Oh yeah, made it back in time for work.
The drive back wasn't nearly as much fun as the trip heading down though... Mike
Ferg
Forgot to take any "people" pics, but here are some cars...

Ferg
more
Ferg
more again

Ferg
icon_bump.gif This Saturday May 3.

Come on out, weather is supposed to clear by then biggrin.gif

Ferg
plymouth37
I'll be coming down.
Ferg
QUOTE(plymouth37 @ Apr 29 2008, 10:01 AM) *

I'll be coming down.

Cool!

Once again, you southern Denver guys (cough cough) have nothing to bitch about.

Ferg piratenanner.gif
Gint
Maybe I'll recruit some bodies (even one would do) to come back to my house and help get my motor back in the 914. wink.gif
Kirmizi
I'm a definite maybe.... I'll know for sure later this week.
Mike
Kirmizi
A day before bump...
How's the weather looking down there for tomorrow?
Mike
TROJANMAN
It will be a cold morning, but a real nice rest of the day.
Gint
agree.gif It will be down in the 30's in the morning. Should warm up fast though. And with the sun...
QUOTE(Kirmizi @ May 2 2008, 01:49 PM) *
A day before bump...
How's the weather looking down there for tomorrow?
Mike

57 and sunny. Another beautiful spring day.

IPB Image
plymouth37
My buddy just decided move his graduation party to tomorrow, so it looks like i will not be able to make it to the get together.
Sorry guys, I will be sure to make it next time!
Dana.
Gint
On my way icon_bump.gif
Kirmizi
Alright, how was it? Did more cars show up this month? Pics man, Pics!!
The teener didn't want to start this morning and I wasn't too ambitious about messing with it at 6:30 this morning, in 20* temps.
Looks like next month Dana....
Mike
plymouth37
Any pics of what I missed Gint?
Gint
I didn't take any. My camera pretty much sucks any more and I don't know why. It just takes lousy pics. And my cell isn't any better. Ferg? 9k original kilometer 2002? What about the 800,000k mile 77 Lincoln? Last Saturday was late 911 day, at least one Ferrari, etc... Surprisingly smaller turnout than even the prior month.

I was in a hurry to get back home to get my motor back in the 914.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.